Northwoods Progress

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby mikeschn » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:12 am

Good point!

Mike...

Steve F wrote:Maybe Greg is just looking at his previous posts and noticing the post count on them all is the same. A quick explanation of how it works might be all that's needed ;)

Cheers
Steve
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:31 pm

Greg, the counter on all posts changes to match the current activity and avatar.

The fabric is beautiful. Mrs did a great job finding it. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Getting to the Finish Line

Postby Bigwoods » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:58 am

I haven't posted progress pictures but I have been working on the Northwoods. I have most of the things I need rrom Grant. Here is the side profile. I have one coat of primer and start sanding a bit on the rough spots. The window is the new black window from Grant. (Thanks for the great service!) This is a 5' wide on a Harbor Freight trailer.

The galley area is ready to finish. Can't wait to start camping. The finishing touches will take a bit of time.

The front will need some trim work. The fenders are from Kerry, and will be panted very soon.
Greg in Northern Minnesota

Bigwoods
500 Club

Previous

Return to Member Designs