Just Out Of The Napkin Phase

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Just Out Of The Napkin Phase

Postby rxc463 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm

I finally got my profile figured out and thought I would toss it out for critique. Please forgive the quality as I am a pencil and paper kind guy. Could just barely get the darn thing scanned to post. Hoping to get a bit more quality with the next one.
So here it is, a not so tiny tt for a not so tiny guy.

Could also use some suggestions for a name :thinking: Russ
Russ

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
rxc463
The 300 Club

Postby Joshua » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 pm

I am working on a standie myself but I must say that your design looks great. You seem to really put time into that exterior profile and it will definately pay off in the style department. Good luck on your build.
-Joshua
Joshua
Teardrop Advisor

Postby swissarmygirl » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Cool looking profile! :thumbsup:

As for a name...I'm almost done with my teardrop and I've only just come up with a name.
Listen while you build....it will tell you what it wants to be called. ;)
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Return to Member Designs