A Teardrop Moterhome?

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby Mauleskinner » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:51 pm

I made a joke the other day about building a teardrop as the rear portion of a "trike" motorcycle...might have to do that someday... :thinking:
Mauleskinner
The 300 Club

Postby brian_bp » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Mauleskinner wrote:I made a joke the other day about building a teardrop as the rear portion of a "trike" motorcycle...might have to do that someday... :thinking:

This page in another forum has some inspiration in that direction... it's not teardrop-shaped, but the general concept is the same...
http://www.lightweightcamperforum.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=1312

No, I don't think this is actually a good idea, and I wouldn't be caught dead driving it!
brian_bp
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby cuyeda » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 pm

I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner of this homebrew. I am surprised no one at the SLO Montana De Oro outing last year talked to this guy. Everytime I went past his rig, he was out. It would have been neat to have a tour of this one.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Mauleskinner » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 pm

brian_bp wrote:No, I don't think this is actually a good idea, and I wouldn't be caught dead driving it!

Ah, but I have a certain image to maintain.... :?
Mauleskinner
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Member Designs