P(purple) T(teardrop) Snuizer

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby Gaston » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:55 pm

picked up my axle today. (Quality/Century wheel torsion 2000lb 10degree down $142.00) Now I resume the build. I can't believe its been a month with out any progress other than piddle stuff. I can't do much until I finish the frame and mount the floor. I need to get this thing on wheels so I can figure the counter height in the galley and start assembling the pile of parts I,ve built. It would be nice to know some of them might actually fit together!!
:)
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby Gaston » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:54 pm

finally got the frame finished now I need to figure what else to attach to it before I attach the floor. Its always easier to reach down than crawl under! I have the tanks to install(there mocked up) and the wireing conduit to install yet.
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:14 am

You also might want to figure out where you want your lines (water & Elec) to go thru the floor before you attach the floor to the frame, if you haven't yet. Looking good so far. :thumbsup:

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Previous

Return to Member Designs