slept in it

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

slept in it

Postby John T. Hodgen » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Yesterday i finially got to bring our T/d (Costa Lotta-The reason there is so much of the month left at the end of the Money!! $> ), up from the barn to the part of the farm where the house is. Cleaned it up some and installed the bed,heater,dvd player-hooked up the battery charger to the 12 volt system and ran electric to everything else and Me and Momma camped out in 32 degree weather :thumbsup: :applause: :shake hands: . Had the windows cracked and slept great-after i let SARGE(our black cat) out, He didn't know how to take the camper. :lol: He did have to EXPLORE all shelves and cabinets. :D I could have slept better but Momma was SNORING!!!! :thumbsup: Still not thru BUT I was so PROUD of our Costa Lotta!!!! 8) Later by the fire---John T. 8) Only 8 months-4 months too COLD to work in the barn/4 months of actual build time and about $2200 invested :cry: :applause: :lol: 8)
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Re: slept in it

Postby the pvc bike guy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:26 am

John T. Hodgen wrote:Yesterday i finially got to bring our T/d (Costa Lotta-The reason there is so much of the month left at the end of the Money!! $> ), up from the barn to the part of the farm where the house is. Cleaned it up some and installed the bed,heater,dvd player-hooked up the battery charger to the 12 volt system and ran electric to everything else and Me and Momma camped out in 32 degree weather :thumbsup: :applause: :shake hands: . Had the windows cracked and slept great-after i let SARGE(our black cat) out, He didn't know how to take the camper. :lol: He did have to EXPLORE all shelves and cabinets. :D I could have slept better but Momma was SNORING!!!! :thumbsup: Still not thru BUT I was so PROUD of our Costa Lotta!!!! 8) Later by the fire---John T. 8) Only 8 months-4 months too COLD to work in the barn/4 months of actual build time and about $2200 invested :cry: :applause: :lol: 8)

:pictures: could you post photos I love to see them.
Smile all the time and thy will leave you alone.

More Bicycle Photos
http://push.pickensplan.com/photo/photo ... ulffolmhpk
Thanks
thepvcbikeguy.com
the pvc bike guy
Teardrop Advisor

hey pvc builder

Postby John T. Hodgen » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 am

Hey pvc bike guy,
Thanks for your interest in my build. :thumbsup: You can view my build/camping pictures here; http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/panheadjohn60/ Are you planing on building a teardrop? :thinking: Cool looking pvc bike that you built. :thumbsup: I haven't looked at your album yet as I write this, But I will--hope that you have pics in it.
Til later by the fire--John T. 8)
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Postby the pvc bike guy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm SOOOOOOO put out :envious: those are great photos. I am trying to come up with a design for a TD to tow behind my Bicycles, I'm trying to make it look like some one shrunk a full size TD with kitchen down to 8 x 3 x 3 using 20inch bicycle rims. if you have any Ideas :scratchthinking: Please let me know.

More Bicycle Photos
Thanks
thepvcbikeguy.com
the pvc bike guy
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Prem » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:13 am

So many emoticons make it hard to read your posts.

Prem :?
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby John T. Hodgen » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:06 am

hey pvc bike guy,
you need to contact Andrew on this site(look at vintage plans above) for his site or one of his messages on a thread. He has a pdf file for making the two sides of a T/D out of one sheet of plywood for making a small motorcycle trailer. Pm him with your e-mail address and he'll send you the plan. :thumbsup: Also Rolly(?) on this site has what he calls a "Half Stacker", which is a small t/d that you can tilt on its end to make room in your garage for other things. :thumbsup: He should be able to help you out too, and he's in so-cal.
Hey Prem,
I'm kind of a Emotional kind of guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Postby the pvc bike guy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:55 am

John T. Hodgen wrote:hey pvc bike guy,
you need to contact Andrew on this site(look at vintage plans above) for his site or one of his messages on a thread. He has a pdf file for making the two sides of a T/D out of one sheet of plywood for making a small motorcycle trailer. Pm him with your e-mail address and he'll send you the plan. :thumbsup: Also Rolly(?) on this site has what he calls a "Half Stacker", which is a small t/d that you can tilt on its end to make room in your garage for other things. :thumbsup: He should be able to help you out too, and he's in so-cal.
Hey Prem,
I'm kind of a Emotional kind of guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hay thanks I'll get to as soon as I get off the board but If you won't and you post or e-mail him first please feel free to mention me to him and rely thanks :ok: I did get your e-mail.

More Bicycle Photos
Thanks
thepvcbikeguy.com
the pvc bike guy
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Member Designs