My Tiny Camper Design (1:24 Model)

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby Ageless » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:20 am

I would suggest you make up a test panel using your frame material, 5.2mm skins on both sides with insulation. Use a good bonding glue. I believe this will convince you of the strength of the laminated panel. You have a smaller tow vehicle and saving weight is important.
Strangers on this road we are on; we are not two, we are one - Raymond Douglas Davies
Ageless
Platinum Donating Member

Postby YuGun » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 am

I will try thanks for suggestion. Your suggestions is useful.
YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Merhaba, (hello)
The left side frame design over.

YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Today i designed front wall frame and front cabinet. Ä°n this cabinet there are doors to toolbox, right left tiny and center main slideout tables, Some shelves and at the top a covered bed for who max 160cm tall, can sleep comfortable. This bed could tranform a baby bed with some smart changes.
YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby Ageless » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Can't tell from center pic but how is the battery space vented? It gives of hydrogen gas (explosive) and should be vented to the outside
Strangers on this road we are on; we are not two, we are one - Raymond Douglas Davies
Ageless
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 pm

:applause: :thumbsup: Great detail. I love your designs! Just one thing. Your pictures are very large and my screen won't display them. If you could make them smaller it would help.

If this is difficult to do I can do it for you...........Welcome to the playground! :thumbsup: Image
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby YuGun » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 am

Hello Ageless, You are right. I didnt put a airvent. I'll put it.
Hello Miriam, I put the last photos small size thubnails. If you click them you go imageshack and see bigger. Ä°f you click there again you can see bigger too.
YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 am

Thanks for suggestions. :)
YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 am

Today i design hot air and cable tubes and where the LPG gas caravan heater place.
YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Some visual test for looking at campground. I do this retry when caravan design end.

YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Ve bugün Çelebi'nin dış görünümüne biraz dokundum. Sarı ve beyaza boyandı ve ufak tefek aksesuarları çizildi ve eklendi:

And today we do some makeup to exterior. Some lights bumpers amd etc driven or added.

Not: Tentenin geçeceği oluk nasıl birşey bilmediğim için çizmedim. Çadırcıma gidip bir araştıracağım önce. Birkaç detayımız daha var dış görünümde üst havalandırma gibi ama genel olarak böyle görünüyor son tahlilde. Bir de bu boyo seti çok hoşuma gitti, Aslında böyle boyardım ama yan duvarlara çalışılacak airbrush grafiklerin rengine göre renk seçeceğiz daha sonra. Yani bu renkleri nihayii karar verilen rengi değil.

I couldn't draw tent's rail to roof because ı dont know what is seen it. I will go my tentmaker and see it. At the exterior some other things will add. Top airvent etc. But it looks abaut this. İn fact ı would use tahat color set for paintig because ı like it. But a friend say me he can airbrush on caravan in april. We will choose a paint set up suitible will decided graphic's color tones that would airburush to caravan walls.

Selamlar,
YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm

I added a tempered glass popup roof, To see stars and snow etc, And use when have to stand up.
Son FotoÄŸraflar:

YuGun
The 300 Club

Postby YuGun » Sat May 01, 2010 10:04 am

Hello everyone,
Today ı have came izmir to buy some parts of it.
First off all we will do trailer frame, So ı have bought its parts. I have bought shock absorbers, ı searched for my car's aliminium wheels but ı couldnt't find. And i decided b plan use normal wheels with plastic wheelcovers. And ı bought a couple of it. And ı bought some small tools to do a wood stand to work and do a wood tented area to work at opposite to my home. Unfortunately ı ahve not a garage. And ı bought a big additional toolbox for carry tools etc.
We will become building about 15 may. (Trailer)

Selamlar,
YuGun
The 300 Club

yugun

Postby Evil Skippy » Sat May 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi Yugun

Just wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying this thread. I hope you will show us alot of pictures while you are building.

digitally
Evil_Skippy
Great minds think alike.......and fools seldom differ.
Evil Skippy
Teardrop Builder

Postby YuGun » Sun May 02, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks a lot,
Today ı designed the work area.

[img]
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6113/sundurma2.png[/img]

[img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2377/sundurma.png
[/img]
YuGun
The 300 Club

PreviousNext