Upside Down Block T.

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Upside Down Block T.

Postby Tomterrific » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:27 am

I do not expect anyone to use this design but I'm bored. The camper looks like the title, from the back, a T that is upside down. The stem of the T is the door. The bottom the beds and storage. The side stem of the T opens at the top and folds over to make a bed platform on either side of the door. That leaves a crawl/walk space between the beds. As the sides fold down a tent material follows from the top to the bottom covering the beds. The result would look similar to a gypsy wagon when unfolded, or a mushroom.

Sorry for the troublesome description. I tend to daydream. The design came out of a desire to have a camper that has less wind resistance at freeway speeds. The narrow stem of the T satisfies that even though it is tall.

Tt
Tomterrific
500 Club

Re: Upside Down Block T.

Postby Tomterrific » Fri May 01, 2020 8:39 am

collapsible-camper.jpg
collapsible-camper.jpg (66.1 KiB) Viewed 2059 times

Here is a picture where I got the idea. This clever expanding space has been in my mind for a long time. My description above changes it to a much smaller space with each folding side a bed.

Tt
Tomterrific
500 Club

Return to Member Designs