ITG3?

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby Pam Wright » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I missed a good one.... It looks like everyone had a terrific time! George was kind enough to call me Saturday night after the awards potluck and bring me up to speed on who won what.... Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else that made the trip!!!!

You can bet if I hadn't just started the new job :( I would have been there! (as Shelly and I call it...STUPID WORK!) Brandie and I and even the 'Cherry Drop' pouted the whole weekend!

I'm sure George and his helpers did a super job..... I'm already planning on attending in '11!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Cary Winch » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 am

Sounds like I too missed a good one. Bad timing this year, as Dennis and Faye pointed out it fell on the same weekend as Back to the 50s. I work that show so was tied up with that.

Oh and Dennis, it was the busiest I have ever seen Back to the 50s. You missed a really good one.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Betsey » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Cary Winch wrote:Sounds like I too missed a good one. Bad timing this year, as Dennis and Faye pointed out it fell on the same weekend as Back to the 50s. I work that show so was tied up with that.

Oh and Dennis, it was the busiest I have ever seen Back to the 50s. You missed a really good one.

Cary

Ah, but ask Dennis about the award he got for his Chevy pickup at a local car show while at Minden...I'm thinking it help eased the pain of missing out on Back to the 50's. :applause:

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Cary Winch » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Heh heh, cool. So, in other words you guys brought a ringer to that local event. ;)
Nice work Dennis.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Cynda & Steve » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

WarPony wrote:Well, the 3rd ITG is in the books!!!!! We had a great time, as usual, seeing old friends and making quite a few new ones, too. The food was grand, the weather was pretty OK (has some drizzle which turned to rain later in the evening) and I FINALLY had a camper that wasn't half done for the event.

Thank you George and to all the supporting cast for putting together this event. Hope everyone had as good a time as we did.

Jeff and Anna

Good to see you guys! Your camper is looking good! Sorry 'bout your diaper rash, Jeff...hope Granni took are of it! :baby:
A nice time was had by all at the ITG3. Thanks to everyone who brought prizes and set up/took down. All of the campers are sooo cute! There were a lot of locals who would like to build now!! :thumbsup:
Cynda & Steve
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Aaron Coffee » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 pm

If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby madjack » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm

One o' these days!!!!! Sounds like all had a good time...anyone get any numbers on attendance............ 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Betsey » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 pm

madjack wrote:One o' these days!!!!! Sounds like all had a good time...anyone get any numbers on attendance............ 8)

If I remember correctly, George said about 56 tears and 104 people.

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Ratfinkster » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:12 am

Cary, Betsey and all the other great teardoppers we met:

Trust me when I say that missing "Back to the 50"s" never even crossed our minds all week-end during the gathering. All the great fellow teardroppers, fantastic dutch-oven cooking, (Faye is already shopping for one) great location, and the local people who came out to see all the little campers was far more great than any lil ole car show.

I've heard attendance figures in excess of 11,700 cars, but I'll bet you they did'nt have as many teardrops as we did.

Oh, and Cary, as for being a ringer, It was just a fun little show and again, we enjoyed talking to the locals and seeing the local talent.

Again, Thanks to George and his crew for a fantastic week-end, it was much more fun than anything else we could have done, and we can't wait for the next gathering. We are definetly planning on attending Camp-Inn's gathering in September at Castle Rock park in Wisconsin in September.

Dennis & Faye :beautiful:
Ratfinkster
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to National/International