What's Next-SPLINTERED DOORS, FREE normally twice per month

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: What's Next-SPLINTERD DOORS for free on 7/14, 8/3, 8/17

Postby wagondude » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:25 am

I have asked my wife to download it. I will remind her today. Then I'll get a review up for you.
Bill

TnTTT ORIGIONAL 200A LANTERN CLUB
wagondude
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby High Desert » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 am

Downloaded Jim! Will post a review soon as I'm done reading it. 8)
Shaun

"it's not the years honey, it's the mileage"
High Desert
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Jim Edgerly » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Thank you guys for downloading. I sure hope you enjoy it! take care, Jim
*When doing anything, if there exists no possibility of failure, then any feeling of success is diminished.
**The glass is neither half full nor half empty...it is simply twice as big as it needs to be.
***If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
****When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Postby tac422 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Is this available in a format other than kindle ?
tac422
500 Club

Postby Jim Edgerly » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Sorry, it is only available on Kindle, or a reader that can read the Kindle format.
*When doing anything, if there exists no possibility of failure, then any feeling of success is diminished.
**The glass is neither half full nor half empty...it is simply twice as big as it needs to be.
****When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Postby wagondude » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

So I just finished reading and all I can say is wow! I had a hard time putting it down at bed time. Very well done. Just entered my review (five stars from me) it should post within the next couple of days. I think my son will enjoy this one. :applause: Anyone on the fence should just jump.
Bill

wagondude
1000 Club
1000 Club

What's Next-SPLINTERD DOORS-free on 8/3 & 8/17, rated 5 star

Postby Jim Edgerly » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 am

Thank you Wagondude...I just read your review this morning. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I appreciate the great review. I hope others will enjoy it even half as much as you seemed to. You should have seen my wife's reaction to the book. We have been married for over 29 years now...and it bothers her that she cannot disprove even one line in the book. My daughter keeps bringing up all the times while growing up that she said I could have worked for the CIA for all she knew because I hardly ever spoke about my job, and when I did I always gave vague answers. The two of them don't know where the line is drawn between reality, and shall we say exaggeration. They are both quite unsettled by the book.

Take care, Jim (Egan)
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Re: What's Next-SPLINTERD DOORS, free on 8/3,8/17, rated 5 s

Postby Jim Edgerly » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Saturday, August 8th - FREE copy of my ebook SPLINTERED DOORS on Amazon.com. This book is currently rated 5 (out of 5) stars. I gave away 870 copies in July...would love to give away that many in August!

Go to Amazon, call up SPLINTERED DOORS, and download it free to your Kindle.

(New cover, same great story)
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Re: What's Next-SPLINTERD DOORS, free on 8/3,8/17, rated 5 s

Postby wagondude » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:35 pm

On my calendar, August 8, 2013 is Thursday. But I see in you header you put the 3rd which is Saturday. Get the book, folks. You won't be sorry.
Bill

wagondude
1000 Club
1000 Club

SPLINTERD DOORS, free on 8/3,8/18, rated 5 stars

Postby Jim Edgerly » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks wagondude...you are correct it is this Saturday August 3rd, and I'm changing it to Sunday August 18th in case people have trouble downloading it on a Saturday. So the next opportunity to download for FREE will be Sunday August 18th. And thanks for the great comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the book.
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Re: What's Next-SPLINTERD DOORS, free on 11/21/13 & 11/26/13

Postby Jim Edgerly » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm

SPLINTERED DOORS is free again... on 11/21/13 & 11/26/13.

I had a 5 star rating until some guy came in and gave me a 1 star rating because of too much detail in the story. WAGONDUDE from this file (see 7/19/13 post above) gave me a 5 star rating ("This book is a great read for anyone interested international security issues. I had to tear myself away at bed time Or I would not have had enough time to sleep before going to work. The details pull you in. I felt like I was in training right along with Jim Egan. If you like spy novels, you will like this book.") Funny how one of Wagondude's positives was the main reason the other guy gave me a low rating.

Well, I'm sitting at a 4 out of 5 star rating and I'm hoping there are more readers out there that might enjoy a free book, and rate it afterwards. (The book is free even if you don't rate it) I have distributed almost 1900 copies world wide and only 8 people have taken the time to review it. They say that only 1 in a 1000 will write a review, but I'm sure hoping for more than that. Here's hoping that somebody in here is looking for a good read at a fantastic price...and is in the mood to review it afterwards.

IT'S FREE...$0...on 11/21/13 and 11/26/13. Available in Kindle format from Amazon.com.
Last edited by Jim Edgerly on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Postby Roo Dog » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Jim,
Are you writing another book ?
RD :)
Lets do a three sixty and get out of here !
Roo Dog
Silver Donating Member

Postby Jim Edgerly » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:00 pm

No, just the one book. I had one story to tell and it's out there. Who knows, once my wife retires I may try my hand at it again. For now just offering it for free again in case anybody that was interested missed it. Also anybody that has read it but not posted a review...if you liked it I sure would appreciate the review.
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Re: What's Next-SPLINTERED DOORS, free sometime in December

Postby Jim Edgerly » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:04 am

I hope everybody that wanted this book bought it (for free) on the 21st. I had intended to offer it for free on the 26th also but apparently I ran out of free promotions. There are now a little over 2000 copies out there. If anybody is interested in a free copy just send me a personal message to let me know and I'll notify you personally when it is next available for free...it will be shortly before Christmas.
Last edited by Jim Edgerly on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Edgerly
The 300 Club

Re: What's Next-SPLINTERED DOORS, free sometime in December

Postby tac422 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 am

Nothings really free, is it ? :)
I'm looking to get my wife a Kindle for Christmas. :shhh:
(wink, wink)
Of course I'll need to borrow it so I can read this, hopefully it will be available after Christmas ?
tac422
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic