Looking forward to Minden weekend

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Looking forward to Minden weekend

Postby Chris C » Mon May 30, 2005 1:47 pm

Anybody going nuts waiting for the Minden weekend to arrive.... :thinking: ....or am I about the only one? (yeah, sure!) :R

I am so anxious to get to see everyone's craftmanship and ideas. I'm bringing my camera so I can steal every good idea I see. :lol: I plan on using every good idea I can find...... :twisted: ..........I'll probably have to call my tear Heinz 57 or something similar. 8)

My girlfriend is as excited as I am about the weekend. Can't wait to put faces with names. You sound like a great bunch. I've sure had a lot of fun communicating and just reading all the great conversations.

See you in Minden, NE
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby JunkMan » Mon May 30, 2005 2:16 pm

I'm looking forward to it, but running out of time to finish my teardrop :cry:

An to make matters worse, I have to go to Montana this week, Tennessee next week, and Florida the following week :?

Look for us, we'll probably be in the teardrop covered with a blue tarp :oops:

I'm sure that after looking over everyone elses trailers, I will want to change a dozen things in mine :thinking:

We are looking forward to meeting other members of the board :shake hands:
Jeff & Odie
Black Hills of South Dakota
JunkMan
500 Club

Re: Looking forward to Minden weekend

Postby Gage » Mon May 30, 2005 3:34 pm

Chris C wrote:Anybody going nuts waiting for the Minden weekend to arrive.... :thinking: ....or am I about the only one? (yeah, sure!) :R
See you in Minden, NE

I haven't got time to go "nuts". Just trying to get the Wagon in good enough condition to make the 1800 mile trip (and back). I did get my truck ready but I want to take the Wagon (better gas milage). Like that, I'm also looking forward to meeting up with every body who lives east of AZ.

Have a good day,
8) Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Mon May 30, 2005 4:02 pm

Gage, I've always admired your Scotsman. Hope to see you there.

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Chris C

Postby Gage » Mon May 30, 2005 8:12 pm

Chris C wrote:Gage, I've always admired your Scotsman. Hope to see you there.

Well, if the Wagon doesn't break down between here and there, you'll see me. Leaving here on the 16th and hope to be in Minden the 21st. Do some local sight seeing and rest for a day before the big happening. 8)

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Mon May 30, 2005 11:16 pm

My girlfriend and I are planning on leaving after she gets off work on the 24th and spending the night in Salina, KS. We should reach the gathering in Minden around noon on Saturday. Will spend the night there and return on Sunday. Just hope we can soak up enough of the atmosphere of teardropping before we have to come home.

Chris C

Return to Off Topic