Foam builders will love this (and others)

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Foam builders will love this (and others)

Postby philpom » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Came across this random video, it's a build of a foam fishing boat, weighs under 30 lbs. Looks like some PMF application and a number of glue products. You can purchase full plans for $12 but from the video I would guess a handy person could figure it out. Looks like a very fun project and would go well riding on top of your tiny trailer!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/4sDubB0-REg[/youtube]

Building a boat is on my bucket list, if I didn't already have a few other major projects in flight or in queue I would start this weekend.
philpom
Teardrop Master

Re: Foam builders will love this (and others)

Postby dogcatcher » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Google "rowerwet", you will find his YouTube and Facebook pages. This guy has more info than you can digest in a lifetime. And yes, the boats are awesome, cheap to build and a blast to build.
dogcatcher
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Squigie » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:11 pm

If you want the embed to work, you need to remove the 'youtube' portion of the url and just leave the video ID. (4sDubB0-REg)
Squigie
The 300 Club

Postby BigGoofyGuy » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:58 pm

philpom wrote:Came across this random video, it's a build of a foam fishing boat, weighs under 30 lbs. Looks like some PMF application and a number of glue products. You can purchase full plans for $12 but from the video I would guess a handy person could figure it out. Looks like a very fun project and would go well riding on top of your tiny trailer!

https://youtu.be/4sDubB0-REg

Building a boat is on my bucket list, if I didn't already have a few other major projects in flight or in queue I would start this weekend.

I adjusted the link. hope it works.
BigGoofyGuy
The 300 Club

Return to Off Topic