Bad Joke

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Bad Joke

Postby Tom&Shelly » Tue May 25, 2021 9:02 am

Hmm, it's 9 am (MDT) and no one seems to have posted on the forum yet today... :thinking:

Well, I just met a man who speaks English, French, and Spanish, but he can't seem to string two sentences together without using the worst sort of obscene profanity. Yep, he's effluent in three languages.

OK, that's my contribution for today :?

Tom
172912 170466
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Re: Bad Joke

Postby rjgimp » Tue May 25, 2021 9:31 am

:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:laughing1:
:applause:
-Rob

I hope to make it to a Procrastinators Anonymous meeting someday...
just as soon as the steering committee gets around to scheduling one!
rjgimp
500 Club

Postby tony.latham » Tue May 25, 2021 9:36 am

Yep, he's effluent in three languages.

It took me two cups of coffee to catch that... :frightened:

Tony
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby PCO6 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:37 am

Our Prime Minister and his entourage flew to a remote Indian Reserve last week to meet with the Chief and Band Council. He said "I can give you 3 things ... what do you need?" The Chief said "We need clean drinking water". The PM got on his cell phone and started yelling and flailing his arms for about 5 minutes. He came back to the Chief and said "A crew of Engineers will be here next week. They'll solve the problem".

"What else?" The Chief said we have a nice new medical centre but we need Doctors and Nurses. The PM got back on his phone and went through the same yelling and arm waiving. He hung up and told the Chief "A team of medical professionals will be here next week".

"What is your last wish?" The Chief said ... "We need cell phone service".
PCO6
Teardrop Master

Postby Tom&Shelly » Tue May 25, 2021 9:52 am

PCO6 wrote:Our Prime Minister and his entourage flew to a remote Indian Reserve last week to meet with the Chief and Band Council. He said "I can give you 3 things ... what do you need?" The Chief said "We need clean drinking water". The PM got on his cell phone and started yelling and flailing his arms for about 5 minutes. He came back to the Chief and said "A crew of Engineers will be here next week. They'll solve the problem".

"What else?" The Chief said we have a nice new medical centre but we need Doctors and Nurses. The PM got back on his phone and went through the same yelling and arm waiving. He hung up and told the Chief "A team of medical professionals will be here next week".

ROFL! :lol:

Back in the 1870's Washington DC was beginning to get electrical power, and, of course, Congress was wired for lighting. But there was a problem and one day the honorable members of the House began smelling smoke.

The fire department was called, but they weren't really trained on electrical fires. They thought the smoke was coming from a certain wall, so they cut a hole with an axe to see what was in there. Couldn't see a thing, so they cut another hole, then another, and another.. Well, eventually, there was too much ventilation, and the wall just burst into flame!

Yep, problem back then was too many axe holes in Congress. Glad we don't have that today!

Tom
172912 170466
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Postby PCO6 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:59 am

Tom&Shelly wrote:... Yep, problem back then was too many axe holes in Congress. Glad we don't have that today!

Tom

Good one. :lol:

We have the same problem up here in Parliament. The building is fine ... but the occupants?
PCO6
Teardrop Master

Postby BigGoofyGuy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:45 pm

PCO6 wrote:Our Prime Minister and his entourage flew to a remote Indian Reserve last week to meet with the Chief and Band Council. He said "I can give you 3 things ... what do you need?" The Chief said "We need clean drinking water". The PM got on his cell phone and started yelling and flailing his arms for about 5 minutes. He came back to the Chief and said "A crew of Engineers will be here next week. They'll solve the problem".

I read of something similar but with the military.

There was a general in his office when a young recruit came in. To impress him, the general talked on the phone to the president. when he was done, he asked the young recruit what he wanted.

The young recruit answered with 'I am here to install the phone'.

:lol:

(I am not sure if I am relating it accurately but hope it is close enough).
:thinking:
BigGoofyGuy
The 300 Club

Return to Off Topic