PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

Postby Vnose » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:48 pm

It appears I violated the "Introduction" post prior to asking a question, so forgiveness please :worship:

Past seventeen years I lived in Fulton, Mo., I'll just say in a sheltered existence with little exposure to society. However, my time there was well spent, earning my Phd in Humanities with an emphasis in Social Interaction. I recently moved to Springfield, Mo. where I'm adjusting to local norms and hope to do some traveling when I can. I'm rather tethered to my home for the rest of this year with appointments biweekly requiring my presence.

After I cashed in my Canteen Account secured my IOU's from cohabitants, I bought a V Nose cargo trailer to move into when I can leave this home which provides social transitioning. Before I can hit the road I need to pay off my attorney, so money is still tight with my severance income. At my age and condition I won't be gainfully employed but will be receiving social security benefits.

I'm excited about future travels, I'm looking forward to seeing sunsets from some secluded camp site as I have only had a northerly view of the sky for way too long. I haven't missed a sunrise in the past 28 days now, but with these long days the sunsets after I'm back to my home for daily meetings.

Well, I only get an hour using the computer so I'll catch up with all of you later, :lol:
Vnose
Teardrop Builder

Re: PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

Postby QueticoBill » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:44 am

Welcome aboard!
QB
A tear with no name: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67624
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Postby Vnose » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:54 am

QueticoBill wrote:Welcome aboard!

Thank you! After scrolling around here I see there are some really nice trailers here, some really talented builders.
Vnose
Teardrop Builder

Postby QueticoBill » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:33 pm

There definitely is a lot of talent and skill and experience here, and willingness to share.
QB
A tear with no name: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67624
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves