Hello from Edmonton, Canada

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Edmonton, Canada

Postby Metal_Magoo » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:44 pm

Hi everyone, long time lurker here..well..a few months at least haha. Originally from NS but ended up in Alberta for the last decade. No complaints except that I don’t trust any seafood in a landlocked province LOL.

My old man, who referred me to tnttt, started building a teardrop to tow behind their SxS a year or two back. I thought it was pretty cool and being the younger, confident and more cocky generation I figured “heck, I can build one of these in a month, not two years!”. Boy was I wrong. I started in April and here I am in July trying to find aluminum trim for the outside :FNP

The Mrs. and I have been crownland camping for years now. Started with a tent. Moved up to a truck bed tent, then a canopy. Now it’s time for our teardrop! She doesn’t care much for what method of camping we do as long as we get out. I’m into my 30’s. I can’t stand sleeping on roots or rocks anymore.

Anyhow. Sold my small block 350 I built and the 1978 Datsun 280Z that it was going into…5x8 build on the go now. Materials add up fast!!! No galley. Lots of windows. Very happy to find this great library of info spanning back almost 20 years. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this resource.
Metal_Magoo
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Edmonton, Canada

Postby pchast » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:54 pm

Welcome! :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves