Hello from Huntsville, Alabama

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Huntsville, Alabama

Postby willmarsh3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Hi, I started building my Gypsy Wagon in October 2020. it's a 7 x 12 foot living space for camping for a few days. So far I have finished the exterior and got most of the interior furnishing done. It's been a lot of fun building her. A friend recommended TnTTT so here I am. I will post more pictures to my album as I get time and I will have a few questions as I finish out the plumbing and a few other things and prepare to take her on her first camping trip. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about my build.
willmarsh3
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Huntsville, Alabama

Postby Paintsalot » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:28 pm

willmarsh3 wrote:Hi, I started building my Gypsy Wagon in October 2020. it's a 7 x 12 foot living space for camping for a few days. So far I have finished the exterior and got most of the interior furnishing done. It's been a lot of fun building her. A friend recommended TnTTT so here I am. I will post more pictures to my album as I get time and I will have a few questions as I finish out the plumbing and a few other things and prepare to take her on her first camping trip. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about my build.
How’s this going- looks like you got no responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paintsalot
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Hello from Huntsville, Alabama

Postby Bezoar » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:12 pm

Looks great! :applause: I like the big round window. Can we see the inside?? :thinking:
Bezoar
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves