New to Group

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New to Group

Postby Cwiest805 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:14 pm

We received our custom build in November 2022 and have had a few, close to home, trips to sort out organization. We are both recently retired and have been life long campers - Needed an upgrade from our tent -. We love our teardrop and are looking forward to our first Rendezvous at Pamplin Grove Sept 2023! We are in the process of planning out a road trip and the September gathering will be our launch. Thanks for adding us! Brett and Colleen
Cwiest805
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New to Group

Postby philpom » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:07 pm

Cwiest805 wrote:We received our custom build in November 2022 and have had a few, close to home, trips to sort out organization. We are both recently retired and have been life long campers - Needed an upgrade from our tent -. We love our teardrop and are looking forward to our first Rendezvous at Pamplin Grove Sept 2023! We are in the process of planning out a road trip and the September gathering will be our launch. Thanks for adding us! Brett and Colleen

Welcome!

Like y'all, my wife and I have tent camped both backpack and what we call luxury camp since before we got married almost 30 years ago. We are at the tail end of our build and have our first trip soon. We decided to leave a few small things undone until we get a few trips in to make sure the details are perfect.

While we won't be at the Pamplin Grove trip in September (not even sure here that is) I'm sure y'all will have a blast. There doesn't seem to be much group camp activity in our part of the country.
philpom
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves