New to all of this!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New to all of this!

Postby jplee3 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:01 am

Hi all,

I'm a total newb when it comes to anything RVing, camping, etc. I've camped a few times in a tent and enjoyed it but a few summers ago I tent camped with my family (there are four of us currently) in one of the areas off the Colorado river and they suffered in the heat while hanging out in the tent. After that experience, and seeing all the RVs around me, I thought to myself it would be nice to have something a little more substantial :) One of my old neighbors used to own a Little Guy, Meerkat, and A-liner, so I have asked him for feedback and advice on what to get. I learned about this forum from another forum where I was asking questions. I'm hoping I can educate myself before taking the plunge.

I may consider renting something starting out, just to get a feel for it. But before that, I need to get a hitch installed! There's a lot of "stuff" I have to take care of and think of either way. I'll be posting an new thread in the general forum, asking for advice, tips and recommendations soon.

Excited to learn more and hopefully experience some adventures!
jplee3
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves