Hi Everyone!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi Everyone!

Postby e.lolly » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:42 pm

I am in Eureka California and have been looking for a teardrop trailer for sale. It is really rough going! I figured this would be a good place to start since most of my eBay/google searches have led to naught. If anyone can help me out, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
e.lolly
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby Kevin A » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:54 pm

e.lolly wrote:I am in Eureka California and have been looking for a teardrop trailer for sale. It is really rough going! I figured this would be a good place to start since most of my eBay/google searches have led to naught. If anyone can help me out, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Glenn, is that you? You might try here, http://www.teardrops.net/classads01.html
There are several of us here in Eureka and a few more in the outlying areas. We'll be heading east for Shasta in the morning for the Dam Gathering. If you're free for the weekend you might consider making the trip, it'll be a great place to check out teardrops and you might even find one for sale. http://www.teardrops.net/15thDG.html
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Miriam C. » Thu May 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Image to the playground e.lolly (Glen ???)

Do try to make the dam gathering. From the pictures they have a wonderful time and you will meet lots of people who know lots of people....... 8)

Enjoy and good luck
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves