Hi From North Shore of Mass

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi From North Shore of Mass

Postby ArtMini » Tue May 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi, I've been reading non stop since i found this site. I love it now. So many good ideas. I cant wait to get started.

Art + Mary
HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!!!!
ArtMini
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Wed May 21, 2008 7:36 am

Image to the playground Art and Mary. So if you have been reading non-stop then you are aware of the TD syndrome and have a strong case of it. There is no cure and the only known treatment is to take lots of :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: :hammer: :question: :designing: :picklejuice: Keep the bubble oil level. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Re: Hi From North Shore of Mass

Postby arlene » Fri May 23, 2008 9:24 am

hi art&mary are you from everet,I think I ran into you guys on another site,I'm from Peabody,nice to met ya.
Hi
Art Mini wrote:Hi, I've been reading non stop since i found this site. I love it now. So many good ideas. I cant wait to get started.

Art + Mary
arlene
Teardrop Inspector

Hello

Postby Jim T » Fri May 23, 2008 9:52 am

Hi Art and Mary,
I too am new to the forum. You are not alone in your obsession with this site. So much information, so many helpful and nice people. Have you started your trailer yet?
I am coming to your neck of the woods on vacation next week. Any suggestions for things that I must do in Boston?
See ya, Jim
Jim T
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves