Hey Ya'll from South Carolina

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hey Ya'll from South Carolina

Postby slowpokedotcom » Tue May 27, 2008 3:16 pm

'Nother newbie here, never built a camper but have always wanted to. I have built just about everything else you can build with wood, houses, cabinets, bars libraries, entertainment centers, corner cabinets gun cabinets, china cabinets, tables, just about everything... my latest hang up has been Adirondack chairs, building them out of cypress and pine... gonna be doing alot of reading on here and searching for some plans, i have a good idea of what i want to do and it kinda favors the canned ham pic, my late brother bought one of the before he died and i think i will build one of them one day but if anyone has any questions on woodworking i will be glad to help if i can, just pm me and I'll get back to ya asap.n :thumbsup:
slowpokedotcom
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Welcome! :shake hands:
If you can build a chair that rests on all four legs, you will do fine! Be sure to document everything you do! That is the best advice I ever took. More than once I have gone back to my picures to figure out how I got to where Iwas, so I could put a screw or staple somewhere that counts, or avoid a wire, or whatever.

- Cliff
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue May 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Image to the playground Slowpoke. Cliff is absolutely right about the pictures. They also help keep the bubble oil level around here. 8) :thumbsup:

Seriously, if you have a question or want to help someone else a pictures is so much better than words. Feel free to join in and help. :thumbsup: Will look forward to your build.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mike C. » Sat May 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi Slowpoke.com,

Welcome to the forum. If you can build everything you've mentioned above, then a teardrop or a canned ham, will be no problem. Just document it well, for your own benefit and take lots of pictures for ours.
We love to share in your success, plus we're kinda nosy.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves