Howdy from Missouri

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Howdy from Missouri

Postby cowboy63645 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Well, I have already made a couple posts, but thought I would introduce myself!! My name is Mark, but everyone I know calls me cowboy. I was a bull rider fer a few years, and then I met Jamie, my wife...got married and have 3 beautiful kids. they are 6 years old, 21 months old and 3 months old. The 2 oldest being girls and my youngest is my son. My middle one has a heart condition, and has to have open heart surgery every 2-3 years so project time in building a trailer, and funds are tight, but we will make it work!!

My love of camping and the outdoors came from my grandparents. I had a fishing pole in my hand since before I could walk, and was camping since I was a month old. I am an avid outdoorsman. I love hunting, fishing, off roading, camping....anything that has to do with being outside, and I am the first out the door!!

I am a noobie when it comes to actually building a camper, so you will see alot of posts from me asking questions and leaving comments on all of your beautiful work!! The trailers that ya'll build are what inspired me to build my own!! I hope to get to know more of you, and great work on all of your projects and pride and joys!!
cowboy63645
Teardrop Builder

Postby Juneaudave » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Welcome Cowboy!!! You'll have that chuckwagon built in no time!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 am

Welcome to the forum Mark. Always glad to see more MOian. We'll probably meet up some where.
GAry
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 am

Image to the playground Mark. About time to get a mid MO gathering going huh.

I have read the other thread so I know you are on a good track and will build a wonderful TD. :thumbsup:

Enjoy :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mike C. » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum. Like everyone else has said, it's good to have another Missourian in the mix. We like questions and if you can post a picture when you ask, it helps us to help you. Glad you joined.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby Roly Nelson » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:52 am

Hi Mark, ah yes, Missouri, where all of the pretty girls live. I met one in high school, married her 56 years ago and she's my teardrop mate. "Doniphin, MO, 15 miles North of the Arkansas line, Ripley County"

Good for you, deciding to build a teardrop trailer. Just decide on what you want to build and get started. Ask if you have questions and we'll try to help. Of course, you have to take progress pics as you go along and post 'em so we can monitor your efforts. Try to get together with a local teardropper and/or attend a teardrop gathering in your neck of the woods. A look-see is worth a thousand words. Good luck on your build.
Roly :thumbsup:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby neal b » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:27 pm

WELCOME ABOARD MARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great to have another one from the SHOW ME STATE enjoy your build

:thumbsup:
neal b :D
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby cowboy63645 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 pm

thanks for the welcome ya'll!! means alot and I hope that there will be alot of meet and greets of sorts along the way!!
cowboy63645
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves