Matt Williams - Marketing/IT/Web Guy at Little Guy Worldwide

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Matt Williams - Marketing/IT/Web Guy at Little Guy Worldwide

Postby LittleGuyWorldwide » Fri May 16, 2008 11:15 am

Hello. I made a post on the Green Engineering thread the other day under the screen name "urstoff", and it was requested that, perhaps, a more suggestive screen name would be helpful.

My name is Matt Williams, and I am the chief marketing, IT, and web person at Little Guy Worldwide. I've been with Little Guy for about a year and a half now, originally coming on board to redo their old website. It's a work in progress, but I think that we've had quite a bit of success increasing both our placement and the functionality of the website. And we are continuously working to improve upon the site.

I work very closely with Little Guy's Director of Marketing Scott Hubble, owner Joe Kicos, and National Sales Manager Chris Baum in developing new products and working to promote both Little Guy and the Teardrop Trailer industry. Our philosophy is that the more competition that exists in the marketplace, the more exposure that all of the manufacturers will receive.

We are very interested in what is going on in the teardrop enthusiast community, and it is our goal to be as responsive as possible to the marketplace. When problems appear, we attempt to resolve them quickly and satisfactorily.

Anyways, enough of that...

I am really excited about an upcoming eight week 9,000 mile trip that I plan to make over the summer in a Little Guy. My wife and our two small children are going to spend the summer in Germany with her family, and I am going to travel the country setting up new dealers, servicing our accounts, and working on establishing a relationship with KOA owner/operators. I plan on leaving on June 25 and returning the 25th of August. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.
LittleGuyWorldwide
Teardrop Inspector

summer trip

Postby Jim T » Fri May 16, 2008 1:54 pm

Matt,
That sounds like a fun trip. Are you going to ship a trailer over or buy one when you get there?
Jim
Jim T
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Matt Williams - Marketing/IT/Web Guy at Little Guy World

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:22 pm

LittleGuyWorldwide wrote:=
I am really excited about an upcoming eight week 9,000 mile trip that I plan to make over the summer in a Little Guy. My wife and our two small children are going to spend the summer in Germany with her family, and I am going to travel the country setting up new dealers, servicing our accounts, and working on establishing a relationship with KOA owner/operators. I plan on leaving on June 25 and returning the 25th of August. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

Hello, Matt, and welcome! Have fun, but remember, it gets mighty lonely in a teardrop all by yourself! You might want to get your wife a cell phone that works in Germany (AT&T, I think?) so you can get tucked in every night. Get yourself one that doubles as an internet gateway or get a cell card so you can post photos for the rest of us at every stop you make!

The little guy is nice, and there are lots of folks who don't have the time, patience, tools, etc. to build one. I looked at them hard (on the internet, 'cause I couldn't find a dealer in the Phoenix area), but couldn't find one exactly like I wanted, so decided to build. If I had let my wife vote, we probably would have bought a new one.

It's exciting to me to have a (major?) manufacturer as part of the group. If you ever get sick of it, let me know, I might apply for your job! If you are planning on including Phoenix in your trip, make sure your little guy is equipped with A/C!

btw, there isn't a little guy dealer in Phoenix?

- Cliff
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Re: summer trip

Postby cs_whypt2 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Jim T wrote:Matt,
That sounds like a fun trip. Are you going to ship a trailer over or buy one when you get there?
Jim

I think his family is leaving and then in the meantime he is staying in the states to market the teardrops.
I think?

Dianne
Welcome!
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Hi Matt!

Postby funlittleguys.com » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:41 am

Joe Tomsen here in Northwest Wisconsin, Little guys newest and Most enthusiastic Dealer. I love what your doing with the website-looks awesome, I have linked to the online brochure and registered www.funlittleguys.com (should be operational today) Current website is www.doyouknowjoe.info <li> Had the pleasure to meet Chris Baum (bought his Little Guy demo, on the spot), talked with Joe and Christine Kicos and Dave Reynolds in production, have my 1st shipment coming today (God willing and the weather co-operating) I have a Rough Rider coming and will post pics of this weekends Offroad Park outing (will take some marketing photos you can use on the site) I hope your taking your computer on the trip, cause I may need some help on my site....anyway, have fun and we'll be in touch, Joe
funlittleguys.com
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves