This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby tucker » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Im TUCKER cool teardrops. building a trailer no problem .WIFE said OK. I have plan built AIRPLANES. my shop is empty. There is one trailer in hall of fame that i would like to build called ROADTOAD by ric keller. IS there plans out there for sale cant find any
tucker
Teardrop Inspector

Postby doug hodder » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Welcome aboard Tucker....you might want to check the "design library" up in the header for some ideas or starting points. Lots of people start with a basic plan and then modify it to suit their needs. The thing is....you can cook up anything you want, just some basic formulas for axle placement and tongue weight. Let your imagination go wild. Do what'cha want and have fun with it. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Mary K » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi Tucker and Welcome!!!

Good Luck! Keep us posted on your progress. :thumbsup:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Welcome aboard!!! Hope you get a chance to look at one in person... it makes ALL the difference... crawl inside, look underneath, open and close the hatch, stand up there at the counter, lift the tongue...

Come camping with us!!! What part of the world are you hailing from?

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby satch » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Welcome, Like Dougie said, check out the designs. That's what I did, and just go nuts....the sky's the limit 8)
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby Mike C. » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi Tucker,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join the best teardrop forum on the net. Like everyone has said, just start with the standard plans and build YOUR trailer. Make it what you want. Believe it or not, people start out with a basic design and end up with a masterpiece, because they put their own personal touches on it. Good luck and keep us updated with photos of your progress. And remember, any questions, just ask.......we like questions.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves