NEWBIE FROM OHIO

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

NEWBIE FROM OHIO

Postby cks-1 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:20 pm

hello all,I'm new to the teardrop idea.I purchased a little guy oct. of 2007 liked the idea so well I'm in the process of building a custom teardrop.Enlight of starting the build i have been able to locate a lot of parts at sometimes far more reasonable prices.I would eventually like to have a website with these parts available,door window units(like the little guy trailers have),torsion axles,rubber seals,aluminum sheet sources and custom graphics for those in need for there own trailers.I can design just about anything in either cut vinyl or a digital print with phtotgraphic results. :Flippin Burger:
cks-1
Donating Member

Postby Boodro » Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Welcome Kegley , where bouts in Ohio are you?? there are several Buckeye's here. there is a gathering in Loudnville soon. Maybe see ya there!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby cks-1 » Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm in sandusky.What are the dates of the gathering?
cks-1
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Mon May 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Welcome Chris...glad we could get some things straight...I would be interested in info on the torsion axles you have access to...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Boodro » Tue May 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Kegley , its Boogie in the Hills June 19-22. Its a Tearjerkers weekend. You can join the Tearjerkers Buckeye Chapter real easy. Go to www.tearjerkers.net click once & register just like you did here & you can see all the gatherings . Good luck.
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves