E. washington

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

E. washington

Postby tsmartin » Wed May 14, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi all from eastern Washington. I hope there is some of you fokes around my area 8)
Measure twice, cut once..........oops.... one more time. If that dont work than try bubble gum and double sided sticky tape
tsmartin
Teardrop Inspector

Postby rainjer » Wed May 14, 2008 4:01 pm

The closest person I know of from your area is Mike B in Haden, ID.
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed May 14, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi TSM, welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a teardropper just a little bit to the East of where you live. Obviously you are interested in teardrops, so..........just what are your intentions? Do you want to get involved in our unique life-style, build your own, remodel an old one or perhaps purchase a wonderful rig from the teardrop manufacturers? The more the marrier, you'll enjoy the friendship of fellow TDers. Good luck on what ever you decide to do.
Roly :thumbsup:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby TENNJIM » Wed May 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Welcome to the Forum. The closest teardropper I know is Mike B in Hayden, Idaho. We both have Hunters manufactured in Coeur D'Alene.
8)
Jim B / Utah
Most People Seem Normal Until You Really Get To Know Them!
Never mind what people say, I think those Saguaros are shooting us the finger!
72.68% Of All Statistics Are Made Up!
TENNJIM
Palladium Donating Member

Postby halfdome, Danny » Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forum. As a Cabinet Builder you should have no trouble building your own. ImageDanny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby doug hodder » Wed May 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Welcome aboard...there is also Del...he lives in Yakkymamma...
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Miriam C. » Wed May 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Image to the playground ts. Not the talkative type huh. :) There are teardroppers in your area, well sorta.

You might go to the North West forum and introduce yourself too. Get to see the td's in the Hall of Fame too. :thumbsup:

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby tsmartin » Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 am

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I have started my build last weekend check out my album. Thanks again TIM :)
Measure twice, cut once..........oops.... one more time. If that dont work than try bubble gum and double sided sticky tape
tsmartin
Teardrop Inspector

Hello from Florida

Postby aammmar » Fri May 16, 2008 11:24 am

Hi - I was born and raised in Moses Lake. I am planning a trip back to the West Coast this summer. I retired 1 Jan 08 and boy do I love it!!! I miss the West Coast and my family; one sister still lives in ML, one in Ocean Shores, one brother in Marysville, WA and one brother is in the mid-west - Kansas.

Welcome! :)
"Laughter is life's music."
aammmar
Teardrop Builder

Postby Wolffarmer » Sat May 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Welcome to the forum.

My dad has a farm at Connell I spent a lot of time there in the 70s and other places around eastern Wash. He still has it but I haven't been there since the 80s, heck dad hadn't been there for about 20 years untill last summer. He had a good renter until he decided to retire. I went to the U of I in Moscow so spent a lot of time in that area.
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby aammmar » Sun May 18, 2008 10:41 am

When did you attend the University of Idaho? Where is Connell located in Washington? Is it near Pulman, WA?

May I ask, is that half a beard that you are sporting? If it is - why? Just curious.

I broke my foot in two places this past Wednesday so I can't do many of the things I want to do in the yard and house (my daughter and I are restoring a 1957 brick home in Tallahassee). The yard was quite over-grown and we are close to getting the over-growth and under-brush out of the yard and then just bring in dirt, grass and minimum landscaping. Anyway, I am out of commission, which I hate.

:thumbdown:
aammmar
Teardrop Builder

Postby Wolffarmer » Sun May 18, 2008 12:12 pm

aammmer

I started U of I in 1968 untill about 1973 or 74 (lost in the haze) then I went back in 1991 and finally graduated in 1992.

Connell is about 40 miles north of the Tri Cites area. East of Othello about 30 miles.

Yes that is half a beard. LOL. Halloween at work and about time for me cut it off. And I am to cheap to get a real costume. And to lazy to get very creative. Sure do get a lot of looks when I do that. Once on the way to work I stopped at a barber and got 1/2 hair cut to go with the half beard.

Sorry about the foot. That can put a person up for a long time. I have never broke mine just crushed the heel once and that was not fun. Hope you heal up soon and get that house done.
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby Mike C. » Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum. After looking at your album, looks like you are off to a good start. Keep it up and it'll be done before you know it. Any ideas how you are going to finish it? Make it a woody, paint it, ?????

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby del » Sun May 18, 2008 8:50 pm

doug hodder wrote:Welcome aboard...there is also Del...he lives in Yakkymamma...
Hey Doug that is a new way to spell Yakima (how the city spells it), Yakama (how the tribe...), Yakivegas (how some dj's...), or my favorite Krackima (or is it Crackima). Anyway welcome Tim of Spokane.

del
del
5000 Club
5000 Club

Postby aammmar » Tue May 20, 2008 6:41 am

Tim:

Boy, you have made great progress. I agree with Uncle M, make it a Woody. Mine is a Woody made by an older gentleman and I don't believe anything is square. But I love it and have put lots of work into it. Still have more to do, but I have time - I am retired!!! :lol:

P.S. Doug - I am from Moses Lake and quite familiar with Yakima.
aammmar
Teardrop Builder

Next

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves