New To The Site

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New To The Site

Postby Ryan Taylor » Thu May 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Hello,

My name is Ryan. I work in the Motorcycle industry and I am getting into the Teardrop craze. Your site is great and is full of great information. I am planing my first build and have gathered great info from all of you so far. I look forward to sharing my experience with you all.

Ryan :thumbsup:
Ryan Taylor
Teardrop Inspector

Postby bobhenry » Thu May 29, 2008 12:57 pm

11 people looked and not a one said HEY ! You better change your deodorant :lol:

Anyway on behalf of some of us ..........HEY ! ;)

Take lots of pics for your baby book and enjoy the build.

Bob
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby alffink » Thu May 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Hey Ryan,

I don't thinks it smells too bad, but I'm on the left coast with an off-shore breeze. :lol:

Keep us posted, take lots of pic's. and ask any question that comes up, someone will have the answer and a few may have an answer you may want to ignore 8)
alffink
Donating Member

Postby Mary K » Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Whats that smell??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Ryan and welcome!! As you can see we are a silly bunch. :thumbsup:

Make sure you check out the Generic Benroy Plans in the top menu. It's a great resource for newbie builders. Thats what I built.

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby mikeschn » Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Hey Ryan,

Welcome to the forum... smells like motorcycle grease around here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Fri May 30, 2008 5:41 am

Image to the playground Ryan. I see you have met the fun bunch so it is time to make some sawdust. :hammer: :designing: :question: :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: It isn't just that we like the pictures, it is that they keep the bubble oil level. 8)

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mike C. » Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the forum. Develop a plan of what you want to build, check out what others have done, and then get to making sawdust, and you'll be camping before you know it. Any questions, just ask, but be sure and post pictures as you go, so we can keep up with your progress.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby TheBizMan » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 am

Hi Ryan, welcome to the group. I'm also new. This is a great goup of people that will answer any question or show you where you can get the answer. Good luck building. I don't have the drive to go that. I just want to get a TD and become a 'Traveling Man' :D
Lee - TheBizMan sez
Teardrops make for happy camping
ImageImage
TheBizMan
Gold Donating Member

Postby Roly Nelson » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi Ryan, welcome aboard. Building a teardrop is an unforgettable experience and it will change your life. I suggest you try to attend a TD gathering in your neck of the woods or at least visit some of your nearby teardroppers so you can check out their rigs. Just decide what your dream trailer will look like and have at it. Ask questions and take pics, that's all we ask. Good luck, and I hope you have an enclosed structure to build it in.......:-)
Roly 8)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves