Build plans and hello

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Build plans and hello

Postby Tommie'sTravels » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello from South Florida. I'm a stationary traveler currently taking care of my 91 year old Father and planning future vagabond wandering. I hope to build something small, light and with character. Right now that means a vardo style foamie Hi-Lo, or a micro foamie slide in. I haven't read about all of your builds yet so I will hold off with questions. Thanks for having me.
Last edited by Tommie'sTravels on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommie'sTravels
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Build plans and hello

Postby Ottsville » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Tommie'sTravels wrote:Hello from South Florida. I'm a stationary traveler currently taking care of my 91 year old Father and planning future vagabond wandering. I hope to build something small, light and with character. Right now that means a vardo style foamie ho-lo, or a micro foamie slide in. I haven't read about all of your builds yet so I will hold off with questions. Thanks for having me.

Welcome! Lots to digest here but there's lots of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable folk here.
Ottsville
The 300 Club

Re: Build plans and hello

Postby twisted lines » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:20 pm

I kinda like the micro foamie idea :frightened:
I may be building #3 sooner then I thought.
#2 is spoken for and the design won't slide in my dump trailer :?

Good luck: TL
with everything!
Racking up; And Rapin foam
twisted lines
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves