Thanks for the great resource!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Thanks for the great resource!

Postby celadon » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Courtney. I've been lurking on this forum for years and I have been really appreciating all the great information everyone has posted.

In late 2019, my husband and I decided to build a teardrop trailer. Shortly after that... life changed a lot for everyone and the project got sidelined. In late 2020, we decided instead to purchase a squaredrop from Outbound Trailer in Nebraska (would recommend; it's a solid little trailer) to give ourselves time to learn a bit more about what we wanted in a tiny camper. The Outbound trailers are no-frills boxes and we've had a good time customizing ours to our needs and dragging it around for socially-distant travel.

I have a Northern Tool 5x8 trailer that I bought in very early 2020 (it was a lot cheaper then!), and we're ready to build on it. We've decided to build a mostly foam standy/stoopy instead of a teardrop. And so I joined up this afternoon and am looking forward to asking questions and posting progress.
celadon
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves