OK Schooners finally built

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

OK Schooners finally built

Postby Donatello1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:57 pm

First let me introduce myself. Don from Ada, Ok.
We had Ok Schooners build a 5 x9 tiny trailer. It has taken since Feb 2,2022 to July 25th , 2022 for them to get it done. He told us that he had back orders and it would be early June before completion. Then He gave excuses for not getting the build done. Almost 2 months later we finally have our trailer. We will simply have to wait for cooler weather now.
I need info on what most are doing to stock and equip their trailers. I'm new to all this. First trip will probably be to Branson, Mo. I have a friend just 20 minutes south of there and he has invited us to come stay for a while.
this forum seems a little antiquated, so if you read my post , give me a holler !
Last edited by Donatello1 on Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donatello1
Teardrop Inspector

Re: OK Schooners finally built

Postby pchast » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:10 pm

Not antiquated.....
current and evolving. :thumbsup:

Please reduce your font size its difficult to read like that.
:D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Re: OK Schooners finally built

Postby DJ Davis » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:11 pm

Don,

Not only are these forums filled with great info, check out YouTube (YT) also for videos of "essential" gear. One good set is a series by Drew called "Playing With Sticks." Once you find his, no doubt YT will "point" you to others. Some folks do shopping trips at Harbor Freight, The Container Store, WalMart, you name it, for cheap camping gear tips. 8) Then there's the tried and true "trial and error" method. Pack what you would for a "normal" camping trip, but bring a notepad to jot down the "Oh!, we shoulda brought so-and-so..." moments. If you forget a "vital essential," likely a neighboring camper can help you out, but the main thing is don't get stressed out, enjoy the trip, and adapt for the next one. I ALWAYS forget at least ONE item even with having a packing checklist. :x SO FAR it's not been anything vital/essential, just minorly annoying that I let it slip through the cracks by not jotting it down on the packing list when it came to mind and thinking "Oh, I'll remember that!" when I pack an associated item. :oops: Well, I am getting "chronologically enhanced" and they say the first thing that goes is your...uh, your... Hey! Have I told you about useful YouTube videos...? :?
DJ

They say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I've noted that if it doesn't kill you, it waits patiently for another opportunity.
DJ Davis
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves