Hello fro Sugar Land Texas

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello fro Sugar Land Texas

Postby Huggybeer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:21 pm

Hello all,
I am so glad i came across this group. I am planning to build my first teardrop trailer after I finish my second wooden kayak within the next 2 months. My last camping trip I came across a gentleman that had built his and I fell in love with these trailers. I have been watching videos on You Tube to get an understanding of what it takes to build. I believe with this site and all the information I have already read and the videos I think I will be able to build it.

Excited to get started and thanks for all the help in advance

James
Huggybeer
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello fro Sugar Land Texas

Postby JasenC » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:17 am

Welcome aboard James, you found the right place.
I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number.

Build Thread https://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74269
JasenC
The 300 Club

Re: Hello fro Sugar Land Texas

Postby DJ Davis » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:29 pm

James,

Let me be the first from Texas to welcome you to the South Central chapter. Also, in case you weren't aware, there's another good DIY forum called Tear Jerkers in the cyber realm. Those folks are mainly owners of the Mfg'd campers T@B/T@G/Little Guys/etc), but there are a good handful of home-built owners, too, and like this forum, lots of good info on the subject of building a small camper. You can find me in the Lone Star Chapter and you can see my build log at this website: https://www.instructables.com/Home-buil ... op-Camper/

Welcome aboard and I hope to see you at a campfire in the future!
DJ

They say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I've noted that if it doesn't kill you, it waits patiently for another opportunity.
DJ Davis
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves