Greetings from NOVA

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Greetings from NOVA

Postby lassmanac » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:08 am

Hi all! My name is Aaron ("Ya done MESSED UP, A-A-RON!!!" *aggressively pushes papers and books off desk*). I live in Norther Virginia. I have been an lurker in the group for a while now, but finally got the green light from SWMBO to start my teardrop build!

A little about me: I am an IT nerd for Uncle Sam at Dept of State. I joined the Army when I was 17. Worked as an EMT for 13 years before joining State. I've lived in Mexico, China, Senegal, England, Jordan, and am now working in DC.

My teardrop plans. About 18 months ago, I got Vaga blueprints from Wander Tears. My shopping list is pretty complete and I' build the thing several times a day in my head.

Anyway, happy to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you.

Cheers!

A-A-Ron
A-A-Ron
Norther VA
Building a Wander Tears Vaga
lassmanac
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Greetings from NOVA

Postby Ottsville » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:45 am

I'm down the road from you in Richmond. Good luck with the build and let's see a build thread!
Ottsville
The 300 Club

Postby QueticoBill » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:04 pm

Welcome and would love to hear more of your plans!
QB
A tear with no name: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67624
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Postby pchast » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:31 pm

Welcome. Have Fun with the build. :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Postby AtticSound » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:04 pm

lassmanac wrote:Hi all! My name is Aaron ("Ya done MESSED UP, A-A-RON!!!" *aggressively pushes papers and books off desk*). I live in Norther Virginia. I have been an lurker in the group for a while now, but finally got the green light from SWMBO to start my teardrop build!

A little about me: I am an IT nerd for Uncle Sam at Dept of State. I joined the Army when I was 17. Worked as an EMT for 13 years before joining State. I've lived in Mexico, China, Senegal, England, Jordan, and am now working in DC.

My teardrop plans. About 18 months ago, I got Vaga blueprints from Wander Tears. My shopping list is pretty complete and I' build the thing several times a day in my head.

Anyway, happy to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you.

Cheers!

A-A-Ron

Hi Aaron,

Just saw your post. I started my build a few weeks ago. Mostly at the frame and floor stage. Posted my newby message last week and already got some great advice from Tony the TD guru.

I’m in NOVA too. Near W&OD trail on Hunter Mill rd.
Let me know if you want to compare notes!

Costi

PS. Also IT nerd for Uncle Sam at CISA.
Teardrops rule!

Tow vehicle: '19 Scooby Outback or '99 Taco
TD on NT 5x8 aluminum trailer.
AtticSound
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves