EFFICIENT LED LIGHTING 400 LUMENS 580 MILLIAMPS

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

superbright leds

Postby eamarquardt » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:13 pm

I bought one of their landscape lights to evaluate/use as a reading light. It is built like the proverbial BSHouse!!!! Solid materials and gives
a nice bright light for reading. I plan on buying a few more for use in the galley and perhaps on a tripod for portable use around campsites. Their stuff seems to be of good quality and I wouldn't hesitate to spend $20 bucks on the light you've questioned.

Cheers,

Gus
The opinions in this post are my own. My comments are directed to those that might like an alternative approach to those already espoused.There is the right way,the wrong way,the USMC way, your way, my way, and the highway.
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu-"The Day the Earth Stood Still"
"You can't handle the truth!"-Jack Nicholson "A Few Good Men"
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The Marines don't have that problem"-Ronald Reagan
eamarquardt
Silver Donating Member

Galley

Postby GeoDrop » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 pm

This might be nice as a galley light.... they also have some cool oval shaped marker lights and a "license plate" light that might make a neat over-the-door light.
Matthew (& Sandi)
The GeoDrop
GeoDrop
Donating Member

Postby Wig » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm

those look like some cool lights.keep us posted. :)
Scott & (Megan)
Wig
Teardrop Master

18 LED 1156's

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 am

I purchased these to replace the 1141's in my 12v interior lights and they work great. Listed as 85% less energy used with no heat. I did it for boondocking off the deep cycle. Every little bit will help. I was amazed at how much light these things put off, and it's a white light.

Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Re: Led Lighting

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am

ronaldito wrote:Where did acquire these bulbs? Superbright led's site?

I found mine on eBay.
Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Re: Led Lighting

Postby HSandy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Nitroxjunkie71 wrote:
ronaldito wrote:Where did acquire these bulbs? Superbright led's site?

I found mine on eBay.

I bought some like that on eBay as well and they do work great...

I was looking around at the Pilot truckstop/convenience store not too far from my house, though, and noticed that they had the same thing as well as a lot of 12v small appliances and accessory things for long-haul truckers.
HSandy
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions