help building CT

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

help building CT

Postby pete42 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Is there a place that does Cargo trailer conversions?
I'm not in the best of health and don't want to start doing something I can't finish.
thanks pete
pete42
Super Lifetime Member

Postby mikeschn » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 pm

If you're not feeling great, the best thing to do is find someone who is willing to help. Put an add in the for sale/wanted section, and I'll bet you find someone who is willing to do it, for a price of course!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Curtis in Texas » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 am

Pete, are you looking for someone to build one for you or take an unfinished one off your hands?

I might be able to help you with finishing a build or building one for you to your specs.

I recently retired. I have a large enough shop (3000 sq ft) to take it inside to work on. My shop is well outfitted and behind my house here in the Country and am looking for some side money. I am not a Commercial Trailer buisness, although I've thought about starting one. I've built a lot of cars, trucks and motorcycles over the years.

Before my 36 year carrer with the Power Company, as an equipment technician, I built Mobile Homes and Campers here in Texas. Also, I used to flip houses for a hobby before I moved to the Country. I did all my own work.
And I have always had Campers and now a Motorhome, so I know how stuff works.
Maybe I can help you out since your having health issues.

Dang, I guess I just gave you my Resume, didn't I? :)

Curtis
Curtis in Texas
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions