Road Force trailers by Wells Cargo?

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Road Force trailers by Wells Cargo?

Postby Ned B » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am

Hi gang,
I'm now in the market for a cargo trailer... to use as originally intended . I might do a hybrid cargo/camper thing later, but initially it will be hauling my photo gear for work. I'm a portrait photographer and haul around a significant amount of gear. I have an SUV which holds said gear, but if I'm loaded up, there's no room for anyone else to ride with me once it is all in there. I've started doing some research and have found this marque or brand sold by wells cargo.

http://wellscargo.com/roadforce-trailers/

Seems to be their mid-line product, has a few more features than their stripped base line, but not the full line Wells Cargo level of fit and finish. Just wondered if anyone had one and how they liked it if they did.

Back to the web to keep on searching. Thanks for any/all input!
Ned B
1000 Club
1000 Club

W/C trailer

Postby 72FJ40 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 pm

I have a Wells Cargo Tote Wagon. Have looked at the Roadforce as I want to get a 12' or 14' t/a. I have pulled a friends Roadforce a total of approx 250 miles and was very pleased with it. Bottom line, it is a Wells Cargo and meets all their levels of quality. It is missing a few of the features of the Tote Wagon, but that is all. The fit, finish, and overall quality are there. Don't think you will not be displeased with one.
72FJ40
Teardrop Builder

Postby Ned B » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

wow, wells cargo must be made of unobtainium!... their 'budget' trailer quote from the local dealer is about $800 more than my meager budget.

looking like a used generic trailer for me.
Ned B
1000 Club
1000 Club

W/C trailer

Postby 72FJ40 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 am

Dont know where you are located, but check C/List, and local papers. There are usually a good selection on C/List. Sticker on a new one is a bit steep.

A good shortcut to C/list by state, then select all the cities you wish is:
www.themccumbers.com/states.htm <<<that may be html, but the fav tab at top of screen only show htm when I hold the mouse over it.
72FJ40
Teardrop Builder

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions