Danzer Mods

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Danzer Mods

Postby southpennrailroad » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Here are a few photos I took of the two mods of the back end of my Danzer Trailer. I wanted a wash area to clean up B4 bed and when back from my research walks along the turnpike. The wash basin closed against the wall and the screen door so when I wake up I can see a lake view or what ever. Also cool air at night. I like it cool and if too cold I would place an extra blanket on.

1. Photo is the inside looking out of the screen door allowing free air flow and wake up view of the area outside.

2.Screen door with hard panel to keep out critters at night. Also the right door is a wash room site. With doors closed or partially closed with a shower curtain will permit complete wash down.

3-4 Last photos the sink with fold up sink basin.

This really works out. I did use this last spring.

I work for a window company and the hinges are from stocked casement hinges. The screen is from work and made to fit.

Last edited by southpennrailroad on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time researching the abandoned South Pennsylvania Railroad along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. God will guide me. As he has done so in the past. southpennrailroad.com
southpennrailroad
500 Club

Postby planovet » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm

I like the fold up sink basin, great idea! :thumbsup:
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions