Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Postby ARIZONA GUIDE » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Man it is slow in the cargo trailer section.I just got the stickers removed and am buffing the trailer sides so they are fresh and white. I will start on my build in a week or two. After my deer hunt. I am doing this mainly so my brother and sister can use it when we go camping. We have a 27 foot camp trailer for my wife and i and our 4 kids. My sister and her husband have two little boys and my brother and his wife have two little girls. so it will fit one of them just right for camping. my two sons and I will use it for our prospecting and father son hunts here in AZ. It is a 6x12 Carson made trailer. phoenix model with walk on style roof not the sheet metal roof.

Lets get some movement on this part of the forum to compete with those tear droppers. :applause:
ARIZONA GUIDE
Teardrop Advisor

Postby satch » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Not many cargo builders here, that I've seen. Would love to see more, I think the idea is great. Keep up the posts, and pics, I for one, would like to see them :thumbsup:
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby sseaman » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:38 pm

any pics starting out?
sseaman
Teardrop Advisor

Get ready

Postby el_jefe_tx » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:07 pm

I drag the 6x10 out of storage tomorrow and then head to Home Depot on saturday morning. Hopefully, my girlfriend will be taking plenty of pictures and I'll get them uploaded asap.
el_jefe_tx
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions