Legend 7x16+2V "Lucky" Build

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Re: Legend 7x16+2V "Lucky" Build

Postby Staryder61 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:53 am

jaws_1972 wrote:
Staryder61 wrote:OK, it's been awhile since a post,, surely you have more to post and some pictures :pictures: ... ;)

Haha! That is it for now as I've been setting up motorcycles and actually doing some riding. I just did our Longest Day adv ride in Interlochen, MI over the weekend. Really great time with descent weather even though it was in the 90's.

The vanity is in my basement, so I will likely finish it this week or weekend. Then just a couple more doors, trim in the shower and go camping! My wife took a position as a wildlife interpreter for our local metro parks, so she gets free camping as a benefit. She proposed we take it to a local park when it's ready for a trial run. That way if things go haywire we're close to home. Really glad she is getting excited about using it. I think she's really happy that we stepped up the finish of the cabinetry, etc. She likes all of the drawers, nooks and crannies.

:thumbsup: I know the motorcycles can take over, specially if the weather's just right to ride.. Glad you've been enjoying yourself.
The new position your wife took sounds good. You can enjoy the camper maybe even more when it's finished.. helps with her being excited about it too.
Will be waiting to see pictures when it's finished, and the trial run..
Stay safe, David

Our CTC
6' X 12' CTC = Texas Sized Tackle Box
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=74704
Staryder61
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions