8,406 Miles, 30 days, with a CAMP-INN

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Postby ParTaxer » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Wow! My wife and I left Louisville, Ky on the same day June 3rd for our trip to Seattle. We saw a Camp-Inn in Yellowstone on the very day that you were there. We have a Yoder Toter tear drop. We camped the first night in Yellowstone and woke up to three inches of snow. We were near Yellowstone Lake. We were also at the needle in Seattle about the same time as you. We took 16 days on our trip. We were also in Glacier National around the 12th thru thre 14th of June. Found a nice campground on the Flathead River. I left my trailer in Seattle with my wife and daughter (nanny time) and flew back. Will return the first of Sept for a return pull.
I have wisdom beyond my years. In fact, I'm nearly senile.
ParTaxer
The 300 Club

Postby MariahSunset » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:06 pm

My husband said he saw you guys. I don't know how I miss you. Yellowstone was super. We left that afternoon and went east to Cody. That night I was told that they closed the park because of snow.
Glad you had a great time. If I was free ( we care for 4 grandchildren under the age of 6) I'm ready to go again somewhere. I love the teardrop, and this great big beautiful country :)
Last edited by MariahSunset on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2007 Camp-Inn 550 Ultra SUV #0183
MariahSunset
Teardrop Builder

Postby Rarin2go » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Thanks for sharing your trip. We built our teardrop to do somewhat the same thing. A minor health problem stopped it for this year, and for the best I think, because we would have been in the flood.
See America the Beautiful, because she is! :applause: :applause:
Living today and planning for tomorrow.
TnT in Tennessee.
Rarin2go
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales