Weekender's maiden voyage - Chiricahua National Monument

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Re: Right On

Postby planovet » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Cliffmeister2000 wrote:As far as the dogs go, mine are both small, and don't take up much room. The problem is, I like to turn over a few times a night, and there is usually a dog or two in the way, which means coming to an alert state, moving a dog or two, shifting (which isn't as easy as one would think in the trailer), then waiting until the dogs settle in again. Not the end of the world, but a bit of a pain.

Welcome to my world, every day. We have 4 cats and they like to sleep with us at night. One tends to like sleeping between my feet. Always a pain when I want to turn over.
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby madjack » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:24 pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...KEWL, thanks for sharing...we camp with two chihuahuas as well...they like to get right behind your knees...one for each of us :lol: :lol: :lol: .................
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Name

Postby greekspeedoman » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:02 pm

I thought I had already done the name thing but maybe not. My apologies.

It's Mark. I'd like to change my name but haven't taken the time to figure it out yet. Although greekspeedoman does come with a really good story.

I live about 10 min from the Liberty Lake area.

Both of our dogs are small too (9 lbs & 17 lbs). They both think they own the world. I am curious what they'll think of the teardrop bed. Chances are, they'll think they own it...because they own the world & the bed is part of the world.

Basalt climbing is pretty fun. It is best when there are two columns just a few feet apart & independent from each other. That is fun. And when you're at the top, the top is about as big as a dinner table!
greekspeedoman
Donating Member

Re: Name

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:15 pm

greekspeedoman wrote:I thought I had already done the name thing but maybe not. My apologies.

It's Mark. I'd like to change my name but haven't taken the time to figure it out yet.

You may have, but I couldn't remember it, and couldn't find it (I searched here and on your blog)

greekspeedoman wrote:Although greekspeedoman does come with a really good story.

I'd love to hear that story. I tried to guess, and all I could come up with had something to do with the tight swimtrunks on a welder (you being the welder). :oops: It looked a bit funny, until I started thinking about the sunburn (weldburn?) that would come of weling in a speedo, and decided to quit guessing. :lol:
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Previous

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales