Lil Caj-Inn Goes Camping

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Postby Bristol Delica » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 am

Hi Eddie

Ain't it nice to get that first trip under your belt :applause: , on our first outing I found out that ours is DEFINATELY waterproof.

Like you, our trailer wasn't finished-finished but was good enough to go.

Looks like you had a good spot for your weekend away.. here's hoping for many more for both of us.

By the way... love the color :thumbsup:

IanJ

He who dies with the most toys, wins!
Bristol Delica
Teardrop Master

Re: Kennel

Postby annalbs » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:30 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:
Eddielbs wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:Eddie, what's that thing in the 3rd picture on the bottom left? Some type of box thingy...a dog house maybe?

Yeah thats our girls "tent" as you will... It pretty nice it folds down flat when not in use as to save space when packing.

Beautiful girls you've got there. Where did you find that doggie chateau? Do you have to zip them in at night?

we got it at petsmart for around $120. it has definitely been a lifesaver in many situations. you can zip them in at nite (although they usually sleep in the tear with us ;) ) i like it cause the "door" is mesh so they can get air and the other three sides have mesh "windows" that have shades that can be pulled down to cover them.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.j ... gleproduct
annalbs
Teardrop Master

Postby Gaelen » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 am

annalbs wrote:Yeah thats our girls "tent" as you will... It pretty nice it folds down flat when not in use as to save space when packing. we got it at petsmart for around $120. it has definitely been a lifesaver in many situations. you can zip them in at nite (although they usually sleep in the tear with us ;) ) i like it cause the "door" is mesh so they can get air and the other three sides have mesh "windows" that have shades that can be pulled down to cover them.

You can also get them on ebay and Amazon for about 1/2 to 2/3rds the Petsmart price...search for Noz2Noz crates. I like that they're very strong (you can actually put light things on top of them if you're smart about balancing the stuff on the top rails.)

Beautiful camping, great idea to just pick up and go. ;)
Gaelen
2006-2011: '79 SunLine Sun Spot
now: '05 Finntec homebuilt teardrop
My blogs: Life Out Loud, Kitchen Jam and Dog Trainer's Log.
Syracuse Dog Training and @gaelen2 on Twitter
Gaelen
500 Club

Postby Mary K » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 am

:applause: :thumbsup: Awesome!!! Wow!! Congrats on you Maiden Voyage!!

Did ya do a little Happy Dance???

:lol: See you at LCG Dude!!

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:41 pm

annalbs wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:
Eddielbs wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:Eddie, what's that thing in the 3rd picture on the bottom left? Some type of box thingy...a dog house maybe?

Yeah thats our girls "tent" as you will... It pretty nice it folds down flat when not in use as to save space when packing.

Beautiful girls you've got there. Where did you find that doggie chateau? Do you have to zip them in at night?

we got it at petsmart for around $120. it has definitely been a lifesaver in many situations. you can zip them in at nite [color=red](although they usually sleep in the tear with us ;) )[/color] i like it cause the "door" is mesh so they can get air and the other three sides have mesh "windows" that have shades that can be pulled down to cover them.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.j ... gleproduct

:lol: I'm afraid if I even attempted to have Maggie sleep outside in that crate, my husband would make me sleep in it and put Maggie in the camper. But, I like it for when we travel to Louisiana with her in the SUV.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Mary K wrote::applause: :thumbsup: Awesome!!! Wow!! Congrats on you Maiden Voyage!!

Mk

Love the dancing man! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Eddielbs » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Mary K wrote::applause: :thumbsup: Awesome!!! Wow!! Congrats on you Maiden Voyage!!

Mk

I love the little man, He looks a lot like me.. Just not Fat or going bald or grey haired but other than that JUST like me.. ;) I'm even wearing bib overalls right now.. :lol:
"Some Minds are like cement, A grey matter that is thoroughly mixed up and permanently set."
Eddielbs
Donating Member

Postby annalbs » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote::lol: I'm afraid if I even attempted to have Maggie sleep outside in that crate, my husband would make me sleep in it and put Maggie in the camper. But, I like it for when we travel to Louisiana with her in the SUV.

I can understand that sentiment... :lol: our dogs are my babies for now :baby: but its great for traveling, we use it when we go visit my family in MS. just remember to keep airflow open to it cause it holds in the dogs heat and can get hot.
annalbs
Teardrop Master

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Anna,
Maggie has her daddy wrapped. She is not a "dog", in her daddy's eyes.

Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby annalbs » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:14 pm

you mean they are dogs?!?! :Smile: i sometimes forget that too! lol... especially when i spend more time with them than i do my husband!
annalbs
Teardrop Master

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 pm

annalbs wrote:you mean they are dogs?!?! :Smile: i sometimes forget that too! lol... especially when i spend more time with them than i do my husband!

I only call her that name (dog) when she annoys me. But, she's still a puppy - not quite 2 yet. But she is very smart, funny as hell and just loves her daddy. Amazing what our animals can do to a heart.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales