Group in Cracker Barrel lot!!!

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Group in Cracker Barrel lot!!!

Postby Rarin2go » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Terri and I just returned from a short trip to Mississippi. Had a lot of interest in our Rarin 2 go teardrop. We stopped for a late lunch in Dickson, Tn. As we came out I noticed several people gathered near our truck! Had something happened, I wondered? :o Nope, they were looking a the trailer! We try to always mention T&TTT while telling about our build, because our inspiration came from you great people. Thank you.
Living today and planning for tomorrow.
TnT in Tennessee.
Rarin2go
Teardrop Master

Postby RICHARD FURROW » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Cool!
RICHARD FURROW
Teardrop Master

Postby oklahomajewel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 am

That's why you should make up some cards, like business cards. You can get some good ones at vistaprint dot com. I have found it really nice to have on hand to pass out whether at a gas station or at a campground.

Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Re: Group in Cracker Barrel lot!!!

Postby conbrio » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 am

Rarin2go wrote:Terri and I just returned from a short trip to Mississippi. Had a lot of interest in our Rarin 2 go teardrop. We stopped for a late lunch in Dickson, Tn. As we came out I noticed several people gathered near our truck! Had something happened, I wondered? :o Nope, they were looking a the trailer! We try to always mention T&TTT while telling about our build, because our inspiration came from you great people. Thank you.

I stop at that Cracker Barrel in Dickson, TN not a lot but enough. I was there 2 weeks ago to meet up with my parents (they had my kids for a few days). And as a matter of fact we went to MS after stopping there.

ConBrio
conbrio
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales