IRG4.0 Registration Is Closed...

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby jdarkoregon » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:27 pm

martha24 wrote:Looks like the US Post Office is doing pretty good. Mine got there in two days. :D

Thanks TDN & Dean for all your hard work. :thumbsup:

Maybe going North, but my mail must not have shown up going South.

I'm sure it will make it, but I hate the stress

John
Innovation is essential
The world can be better
ImageImage
jdarkoregon
Donating Member

More poured in today

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

:thumbsup: Another slew came in today....check the PG site to see if yours arrived. With the holiday weekend coming up we anticipate that we will reach the goal of 100 forms received by Monday (mail) or Tuesday. If you mail yours NEXT week on W/Th, we probably wouldn't receive it until the weekend, and MAY have to put you on a hold until we can assess the final amount/count.

:ok: I made a trip to the DPW today to pay the deposit, insurance, 2 day alcohol fee (Fri/Sat) and Friday night's fee. So, we are committed now and your checks will be deposited this weekend. The checks should begin clearing within the next few weeks.

Should you have to cancel, we are unable to return your $50 camping fee (non-refundable). If you ordered t-shirts we will arrange to mail or have them delivered to you. We will strive to see that the $50 fee goes to good use. A cancellation notice is greatly appreciated so we don't worry about you if you don't show up at the IRG.

TDN
:R :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:17 am

13 spots left, as of January 12th...
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Reddiver » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 am

Dean I was reminded yesterday of a previous engagement, just after mailing my check. If you would return it I would certainly appreciate it. I bummed but but number 101 will be happy. You will probably get the check today.
Steve
Reddiver
Donating Member

Postby tupelosue » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 am

dakotamouse wrote:
tupelosue wrote:I see some scooterists on the roster (including Gage ;) ) so if you've got a scooter, bring it!!

Or get one and bring it!!

Lee, Shelly, Sue, Rob, Deb and Harley, George Boyd....anybody else in? :woohoo:

We will be using our car as a tow vehicle so I'll have to leave Sophia home. :cry:

I just got her back from the shop. I had a little mishap with a guardrail in Yellowstone Park last August. Finding parts was a bugger. I healed faster than she was repaired. :lol:

Mary! so sorry that Sophia will not make it to the IRG! I know the dilemma of getting scooter and TD to the same place. I have to perform a few extra efforts myself, and usually rely heavily on Lee to help me out. Bring a helmet, you can ride cupcake!

Any plans to go to Amerivespa in June? Lake Geneva Wisconsin June 21-24. Lots of scooters, great rides and great fun! I plan to ride there from NorCal. http://www.amerivespa.org/

Looking forward to meeting you in The Redwoods! (if my check ever arrives in eureka...)
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby DMcCam » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi Dean, Sent the check today for my wife and I to attend! I hope we're not too late. :o

All the best,

Dave
DMcCam
Gold Donating Member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm

In less than 11 days elapsed time, the event has SOLD OUT.
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby jhb » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Wow, that was fast! And no earthquake this time taking out the website!
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Postby asianflava » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:46 pm

I guess you can put me on the wait list if there is one.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby dakotamouse » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:17 pm

tupelosue wrote:
dakotamouse wrote:
tupelosue wrote:I see some scooterists on the roster (including Gage ;) ) so if you've got a scooter, bring it!!

Or get one and bring it!!

Lee, Shelly, Sue, Rob, Deb and Harley, George Boyd....anybody else in? :woohoo:

We will be using our car as a tow vehicle so I'll have to leave Sophia home. :cry:

I just got her back from the shop. I had a little mishap with a guardrail in Yellowstone Park last August. Finding parts was a bugger. I healed faster than she was repaired. :lol:

Mary! so sorry that Sophia will not make it to the IRG! I know the dilemma of getting scooter and TD to the same place. I have to perform a few extra efforts myself, and usually rely heavily on Lee to help me out. Bring a helmet, you can ride cupcake!

Any plans to go to Amerivespa in June? Lake Geneva Wisconsin June 21-24. Lots of scooters, great rides and great fun! I plan to ride there from NorCal. http://www.amerivespa.org/

Looking forward to meeting you in The Redwoods! (if my check ever arrives in eureka...)

Aww rats! The Lake Geneva ride would have been doable except I'm using my vacation time for IRG............why the heck can't I just win the lottery and have it all!! :lol:

Looking forward to meeting another scooter diva!

Where did you get it? We didn't get it, we built it!
Myron and Mary
dakotamouse
Titanium Donating Member

Postby byrdz1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Well Drat, I sent my last week, but didn't make it in. :cry:
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 am

byrdz1 wrote:Well Drat, I sent my last week, but didn't make it in. :cry:

Here's a Quote from the IRG 4.0 web site. So if you mailed in your reg last week, your most likely in, same for Rocky.
We Understand That Mail Is Slower From Some Areas And We Will Honor Registrations Postmarked January 14th Or Earlier

Is this true Dean? :thumbsup:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 am

Yes,
It's not fair for some that mail is slower from where they are sending it from, besides more envelopes showed up yesterday than we had spots, so we decided to go past the 100 mark.
As long as we don't exceed the 250 person county imposed max occupancy, we'll honor all registrations postmarked January 14th or earlier.
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

IRG

Postby danlott » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Yes,
It's not fair for some that mail is slower from where they are sending it from, besides more envelopes showed up yesterday than we had spots, so we decided to go past the 100 mark.
As long as we don't exceed the 250 person county imposed max occupancy, we'll honor all registrations postmarked January 14th or earlier.

Seems very fair. Also will make several people very happy. :thumbsup:

Dan
Hoplite Traveler Build thread
Image Image
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
danlott
Donating Member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am

Reddiver wrote:Dean I was reminded yesterday of a previous engagement, just after mailing my check. If you would return it I would certainly appreciate it. I bummed but but number 101 will be happy. You will probably get the check today.

Reddiver,
Yours showed up yesterday, sorry you're not going to be able to make it again for the second straight time... Dropping it in the mail today for you.
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

PreviousNext

Return to Jefferson State