Tearjerkers Jefferson State Chapter

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Tearjerkers Jefferson State Chapter

Postby Eunice » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:36 am

There is a new chapter set up for the Tearjerkers in the northern California and southern Oregon area. (Also Paul and Pam). We need members! If you live in these areas please go to [email protected] and register. Dean is working on a logo for our chapter. There will be at least two gatherings in 2008, one in June and one in September. I will send out emails to anyone interested anytime someone is going camping. Welcome to Jefferson State. Help us make this a strong and active group.
Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Congrats Eunice!!!
Our chapter is certainly in good hands!!! :thumbsup:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby emiller » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm

do non club members attend Tear Jerker gatherings or is it members only.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby dmb90260 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Since the Jefferson Tears are a cross-over unit (I did not say cross dressing), should there be a special listing under the Gathering section?

It will be a major hardship if your members have to check both the Southwest and Northwest sections for information. :shock: ;) It was hard enough finding the Mendo information in one section.
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:03 pm

Eddie, I attended a Tear Jerker gathering this last June in Pennsylvania. But I ask if I could. ;) I think the Jefferson State chapter will be different. Come one, come all. U-Haul truck, borrowed tear, etc., etc. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby toypusher » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:03 pm

emiller wrote:do non club members attend Tear Jerker gatherings or is it members only.

All TearJerkers events should be open to all who want to attend. At least they all are here in the East.
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Gage » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:28 pm

toypusher wrote:
emiller wrote:do non club members attend Tear Jerker gatherings or is it members only.
All TearJerkers events should be open to all who want to attend. At least they all are here in the East.

Kerry, I think you might be wrong there. I understand that there may be one chapter that says if you don't live in the area and don't have a teardrop, stay away. (which I believe is against the Tear Jerker bylaws) :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby emiller » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:45 pm

The reason I asked is because when I went on the Arizona chapter it says members only and can't pull up any photos or anything else.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Question: Why is this thread considered 'Off Topic'. Isn't it teardrop related? :thinking:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby len19070 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:43 pm

Gage wrote:Kerry, I think you might be wrong there. I understand that there may be one chapter that says if you don't live in the area and don't have a teardrop, stay away. (which I believe is against the Tear Jerker bylaws) :thinking:

Gage you were right...but now thats wrong.

That chapter now has a new director, and as it should be, in all chapters, anyone from anywhere can attend a TearJerkers Event.

Happy Trails

Len
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
http://s26.photobucket.com/user/len1907 ... 20trailers

"If you do good things, good things will happen to you"..... Earl Hickey
len19070
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby len19070 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:53 pm

emiller wrote:The reason I asked is because when I went on the Arizona chapter it says members only and can't pull up any photos or anything else.

Theres a difference between going to a Gathering and viewing photos in a Yahoo group.

Each Chapter has a yahoo groups home page.

As with ALL yahoo groups you must join it, to view some of its features.

However Most of our gathering Photos, from Most of our Chapters can be seen in here. http://tearjerkers.net/

Have you requested to join the AZ chapters Yahoo Group?

Happy Trails

Len
Last edited by len19070 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

len19070
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Gage » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:55 pm

len19070 wrote:
Gage wrote:Kerry, I think you might be wrong there. I understand that there may be one chapter that says if you don't live in the area and don't have a teardrop, stay away. (which I believe is against the Tear Jerker bylaws) :thinking:

Gage you were right...but now thats wrong.
That chapter now has a new director, and as it should be, in all chapters, anyone from anywhere can attend a TearJerkers Event.
Happy Trails
Len

:thumbsup: That's cool. Glade you guys got that problem solved. Oh, by the way Tanya & I are thinking about coming back there again next year. It can't rain on us two years in a row. :thinking:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby len19070 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:14 pm

Good Luck with your New Chapter, :applause: And Welcome to the fold. :thumbsup:

Happy Trails

Len Daddona
Tearjerkers
Liberty Bell Chapter

len19070
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:20 pm

Gage wrote:Question: Why is this thread considered 'Off Topic'. Isn't it teardrop related? :thinking:

Gage Ol' Buddy Ol' Pal...
It's Eunice's first day on the job.
She's probably all excited, jazzed and what have you...
Might've just put it here because she figured Off Topic would reach more folks than Southwest/Northwest... :thinking:
Yes-Yes-Yes!!!!... Jefferson State Chapter of Tearjerkers is open to all and We're gonna have some awesome gatherings I'm sure!!!.
Think DOs... Prime Rib and Meat cooked with just the right smoke... Lots of it!!! :twisted:

Dennis did bring up a good point... Where to post Jefferson State info on this forum. I say if the Jefferson State Chapter gets large on members, it might just warrant having a Jefferson State section in the regions area because it is in Southwest and Northwest...
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby doug hodder » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 pm

Eunice...when I go to [email protected] I get a generic e-mail page/form...do we just say we want to join and someone gets back to us, or is there some official info sheet out there that I'm not getting? Doug.
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Next

Return to Jefferson State