Huell Howser

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Huell Howser

Postby dmb90260 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:05 pm

I just got home from Spamboree and what clutters my TV but an hour long show on The State Of Jefferson. It is Huell so it is not organized or a wide factual history but there are some nice points. They did not list a show number but the show phone number is 800-266-5717 or CA Gold on the net.
it was only in Siskuyous County but you do see Moodona
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Postby grant whipp » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:39 pm

Thanks, Dennis!

I'll have to call up and order a copy on DVD to add to my collection ...

Sounds like you all had a good time at the Spamboree! Did I see where you'll be heading out to Death Valley for New Years with us, or was that wishful thinking ... :thinking: ... :thinking: ...?

As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby dmb90260 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:41 pm

grant whipp wrote:Sounds like you all had a good time at the Spamboree! Did I see where you'll be heading out to Death Valley for New Years with us, or was that wishful thinking ... :thinking: ... :thinking: ...?

Spamboree was fun especially for the Kenskill crowd. There were several Ken-Skill teardrops but all of a sudden we had three 15.5 model 1960 Kenskills and none were identical. I spent time comparing them and trying to sell a few cast iron re-habs I had. Nothing sold but the rest of the time was good, esp the waffles in the morning.

Death Valley is not likely to be on my schedule, it depends on the dogs. The last few years I have go to a dog show in Palm Springs around that time. I want to get there on Wed (1/02/08) which is too much of a hassle to make from Death Valley this year.
But things do change and if that happens, maybe..... :lol:
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Return to Jefferson State