new topics

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Doug's new book

Postby Oregonian » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Grant, would love to get a copy of that book and hoping that it will become a regular on the store shelves like some of the car books or hunting books. If this is going to be an ongoing publication, I would like to be a subscriber. :Flippin Burger: We, as T&TTT people, deserve a publication of our own, because, as you know, the smaller trailers are coming back, and also to let people that don't know, what a teardrop trailer is. :applause: :applause: :applause: What do you think??????
:thinking:

Bruce JSC Or side
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby doug hodder » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:06 am

It's going to be a coffee table type book. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:27 am

About that caravan... It's only a matter of a few hours drive from Mendo to Pamplin.
If you guys gotta bug out of Mendo on Tuesday, why not take your time and enjoy the Avenue of the Giants.
You could camp at Hidden Springs, Albee Creek or even drive past Pamplin and camp at Swimmers Delight right next door on Tuesday.
YES!!!... A shot of a caravan meandering through the AOG would be the optimum photo op. :thumbsup:
Just be sure you guys stop for lunch at the Chimney Tree in Dyerville. :twisted:
BTW-Swimmers has 10 RV sites with water & electricity. :thinking:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

coffee table book?????

Postby Oregonian » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 am

Doug

It seems like the off roaders, motorcyclers, motorhomes, airplanes etc, have a publication. I for one would love to subscribe to a editorial on the one thing that I really have become interested in and I hope a big part of. If it is only a coffee table book, would ask where that coffee table is. :lol: .
I am not a very good letter writer and I can't even figure out how to put a picture on the forum, but if I had the knowledge on composing a publication on teardrop trailers and their ventures, I would do it in a heart beat.
Bought a Hot Rodder Magazine, and in one of the articles, there was a 34 Ford convertable, which was a part of a tour of, I am guessing, about three hundred street rods, and this 34 had a teardrop behind. Looks like it's catching on.
Thanks for your ear.
Bruce JSC Or Side

Oregonian
Teardrop Master

http://www.youtube.com/booktrailers

Postby pilkumara » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 pm

What an interesting way to get people interested in reading! Book trailers AAAACare like movie trailers, but for books! You can find them all over the internet now, but here is a site that's featuring them on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/booktrailers
pilkumara
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Oregonian » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Well Grant, looks like I am going to be bringing the Coupe. Had a gas tank built for it and it used to hold 10 gallons, and now it will hold 23 gallons, so will be able to go farther than 80 miles before filling up.
Really looking forward to coming to Mendo and IRG, getting the camera ready to shoot and the printer ready too print.
See you there and I will keep my foot off the pedel .

Bruce JSC :SG My new trade mark

Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Jefferson State