Great IRG raffle gift...thanks Mark!!!

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

The term Pay It Forward means... When you do a good deed for someone, they pay it forward and do a good deed for someone else, instead of paying it back to the original doer of the good deed. That way... It just keeps going and never stops. 8)
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Re: you're in a TTT

Postby doug hodder » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm

blumie wrote:Are you not bringing one of your fabulous famous in photos teardrops, Doug?

Not this time...It will be a first for the Rocketear, currently under new Captains, however after this year, all my trailers will have been to the IRG at one time or another. This year, it's the Nomad...a Scotty standy clone. The IRG is a tear and TTT gathering. I will however, be parking out of the trees so that I don't take up the extra space and leave it to first timers and teardrops. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 pm

The Titan will be there as well...
OK, here's some long overdue pics as promised...

I forgot to use flash and it was low light conditions, that's why the tee looks blury. Trust me, it's not. This year the shirts are light green.

This year's dash plaque...

Globe - Logo

Globe - Award Name

Globe - Redwood

8)
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Mark72 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Whoa Dean lookin' good I didn't think of blowing up the sprig of redwood to make it doable for the glass etching. Way to go! :thumbsup:

Mark
ImageImage
Mark72
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Jefferson State