IRG 3.0 Thank You

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

IRG 3.0 Thank You

Postby Prem » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am

A big thanks to Kevin Allen for standing in line for days in the weather in December and January to reserve Pamplin Grove for IRG 3.0.

A big thanks to Dean and Joanie for hosting a huge gathering for days, getting little sleep and making sure that every detail was in order.

Sincerely,

Prem :applause: :thumbsup: :applause:
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Re: IRG 3.0 Thank You

Postby Kevin A » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 am

Prem wrote:A big thanks to Kevin Allen for standing in line for days in the weather in December and January to reserve Pamplin Grove for IRG 3.0.

A big thanks to Dean and Joanie for hosting a huge gathering for days, getting little sleep and making sure that every detail was in order.

Sincerely,

Prem :applause: :thumbsup: :applause:

You're welcome,

Mine was just a small part of the total picture. Dean & Joanie were there in line at public works as well. Also, Jerome & Dolores Guffey showed up to make aebleskivers for everyone.
I want to thank everyone involved in making this event happen, and a HUGE Thank You to Dean & Joanie for the incredible amount of work and planning that made IRG such a wonderful event.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 am

While Dean and Joannie plan each IRG months in advance; run at light speed during; and put on a top notch, hard to beat event, I suspect it took a lot of hands besides theirs as well as Kevin, Jerome, Dolores, Doug and George. (Thanks to all of you!)

When the "dust" settles, it would be really nice to see a list of the names of everyone that helped and what they did, so that even the people 'behind the scenes' or that we might not know had a part could be thanked.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Kayperkay » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 am

THANK YOU DEAN AND JOANNIE....!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
This was my first IRG and WOW....what an event...!!! It sure goes to show that there is no "I" in Teardrop..!!! Thank you to ALL who helped put this fabulous event together.
We just got home late last night after hanging out as long as possible in those gorgeous Redwoods. Again, I want to say how blessed I feel to be part of such an amazing group of individuals....Carol A. love the chuck....LOL :lol: and Carol Reed AKA (MOM) I LOVE YOU...!!! ;) Teardropers are the best....and the State of Jefferson ROCKS...!!! 8) 8) 8)
Kay
Director Jefferson State Tearjerkers
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby Dave A » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

Again, Dean and Joanie thanks for the most wonderful experience and your hard work for at the least the past year to make this gathering such a success.

Dave
Dave A
500 Club

Postby TENNJIM » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Home again! Thank you very much to Joanie and Dean and others for putting on this wonderful event. It was a fantastic time in the Redwoods.
:applause:
Jim B and Sheryl / Ogden Utah
Most People Seem Normal Until You Really Get To Know Them!
Never mind what people say, I think those Saguaros are shooting us the finger!
72.68% Of All Statistics Are Made Up!
TENNJIM
Palladium Donating Member

Postby triker45 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks so much to Dean and Joanie for the best IRG yet. They were all great but seem to get better. Get some rest guys. See you down the road. Jerry
triker45
Teardrop Master

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 pm

I said it elsewhere, but thanks Dean and Joanie, Kevin and Don and all the folks I don't know about who worked on this awesome event! :applause: :applause: :applause:
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby bc toys » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Thank you Dean and Joanie got the shirts they are great you did such a good job with the design and picking the colors. Can't wat tell 2012 saving my pennys. Wish we could have meet you this year you seem like great people from all the kind word that are spoke about you both.

thank you for all you do
Bobby & Becky
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby traveler » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 pm

DEAN AND JOANIE

Didn't really get to say thanks to both of you before I left, but beings it has said a number of times, you did a beautiful job in putting this one on, :twisted: :applause: :thumbsup: and it had to tower over the 2008 gathering. :D I also lost 11 pounds walking around the park. Thanks again for, I think the best gathering any teardrop chapter has put on.
I let the east coast know that they missed a great gathering.
Bruce and Ebony :)
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby Ken Fincher » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 pm

We made it home. :(
:applause: THANKS to EVERYONE :applause:
We had a great time. :thumbsup:

:thinking: 730 days give or take a day untill IRG 4.0 :cry:
Man thats sad but it will be worth the wait.

Thanks to all again.
Ken & Jan & Sweetie to

P.S. I have a 1000+ pics to go threw :shock:
But I'll have some up real soon.
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 am

whow quite an event thanks to all and anyone who made this event come true.

I have never downloaded 300 pictures before.... this is going to take time but I will get it all out.

I keep shacking the computer but it won't come out.
Have been given some suggestions as to how to get them out and down to size. It is in the works.
But it will never be as much work as what you guys did.
Ron
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 am

Ron Dickey wrote:I have never downloaded 300 pictures before.... this is going to take time but I will get it all out.

Have been given some suggestions as to how to get them out and down to size. It is in the works.

Ron, if you set yourself up a Photobucket account (www.photobucket.com - it's free), you can set the default upload to 640 x 480. Photobucket will give you the IMG files you need for the forum. It's as easy as it gets! :thumbsup:
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Photos

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 am

:) :R To all of you still going through your photos..thanks!
We do understand the process and we are filtering through ours also. It is really GREAT to get such a varied collection as there really are lots of different events/things going on that you can't get to all of it...so getting the photos after the event is a great way to see what I missed,
Stay tuned for more pics...
TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Return to Jefferson State