Pay It Forward IRG Thank You Thread...

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Re: Pay It Forward IRG Thank You Thread...

Postby MarkD » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Dean and Joanie, All of your efforts paid off again in another great gathering. Thanks for putting on such a great event!
Mark and Marge, Bend, Ore
MarkD
Teardrop Inspector

Postby rmclarke » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 am

That was so much fun!!! Dean and Joanie, you guys are the best! You really know how to throw a party!! Also, many thanks to everyone else who made the IRG 4.0 a very special and memorable event!! We hope to see all our old friends and new ones at the next one!!
Many, many thanks!!

Richard & Elaine
"When a hammer is the only tool you own, every problem begins to look like a nail..."

ImageFrom this: Image to this: Image Finally!!
rmclarke
The 300 Club

Postby nrody » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 am

Thank you Dean and Joanie, This was our first IRG and it was fabulous. Cant wait till 5.0 :)

I want to thank George Boyd for giving a Wheel Bearing demo to a few of the ladies. It was good to finally have a hands on example how to properly pack our wheel bearings. :worship:

Thank you to all of the wonderful folks that made our maiden trip in the "Bean" successful and fun. This is the best bunch of folks. ;)

Tyler sends his best too! :thumbsup:

Gage we missed you.
nrody
Nancy
nrody
Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 am

Back on the grid after a two week hiatus at the homestead catching up on watering! Here for a dose of fog before I head back to the hills. Still unpacking and doing laundry from what was leftover from the IRG quick put away (due to helping deliver a baby right after we got back).

So, I see many of you thanked those individuals who made the event more special than ever. Besides the many people I thanked in the reg. packet letter, you can see that many folks found others who were helpful, kind, willing to share, feed you, etc. THANKS to ALL of you who paid it forward. This was one of the best IRG event yet, and so many of you made it happen.

Dean and I will have lots of share as we compare notes over the next few months of who we visited, caught up with, and sure appreciate the pictures that you share. Don''t forget to put some pics on the Pamplin Grove website as we have folks who visit there who are not tnttt or TJ members........yet!

Thank yous continue to go out to......

*George B. for his help with the Wheel demo on trailer......Nancy said I need to remember to give you tickets for that next time.

* Katie S. for her enthusiasm in meeting and greeting other campers. I nominate her to be official IRG Greeter next time.

*Donna M. for her diligence in keeping the vault toilets updated daily, and refilling/stocking the bathrooms regularly.

*Wes M. who brought his dutch oven up in the morning to the Coffee Klatch, filled with sticky goodness.

*Jim McM. who shared his yummy recipe with Betty M.

*Camp Host Don who pumped water not once, but twice daily for us

*To those of you who dropped off items to eat and gave us left-overs on your last day, thanks, WHERE DID ALL THIS FOOD COME FROM!? I was only gone for half an hour from the kitchen???!!!!

More to add later.......so many thank yous to give, but because so many of you PIF, I do not always know who to thank personally.

TDN :FNP
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 am

thanks to Daniel and Mindy for entertaining us at the campfire with their music. thanks to those who felt brave enough to join in and sing.

thanks to Cliff for that AWESOME set of radios.

thanks to Ric & Kris for my lil gator paw necklace.

thanks to the teens who attended, coming from Missouri & Tennesee, and made new friends.

thanks for the belly laughs around the campfire ......"Mrs. Van !! Your Lungs are showing !!"
:thumbsup:
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby DougH » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am

Just wanted to say thanks to you and Dean, I had a great time again. Sure wish I could spend a couple more days up in the area next time. FYI I just received a letter from Humboldt County that they approved my claim for the window in my Honda the Highway crew broke. :)
DougH
Teardrop Master

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:19 pm

And thanks to you, Doug, for keeping your cool when you had another "buster" on your vehicle. You are very welcome, and did you find your Surprise I left you at the camp table??? See you again soon.
Joanie
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby DougH » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 am

If the surprise was the shot glass, yes I forgot to thank you! Its perfect :)
DougH
Teardrop Master

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

:thumbsup: :yes:
TDN
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby cuyeda » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 am

Thank you to everyone who gathered for the photo!

If you right click on the full resolution frame and save to your computer, you can view in zoom mode and see your smiling face! :lol:
Click Here for a larger shot.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 am

Good one, Cliff! Now I can play the name game with Dean and show him people he might not have met at the Gathering.

And thanks to you for taking the photos.
A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE PRO RADIOS :R and the roll of paper towels! :lol:
TDN
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby cuyeda » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 am

cuyeda wrote:If you right click on the full resolution frame and save to your computer, you can view in zoom mode and see your smiling face! :lol:
Click Here for a larger shot.

Wow! Revisiting this photo online, I could see everyone's smiling face! Even the people in the very back! :thumbsup:
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 am

8) It is a GREAT photo, Cliff!
And, Dean and I are paying it forward with the radios.......they'll be put to good use at this 20th Dam Gathering this year. Thank you! Are you coming to the Lake on May 4th?
Joanie
TDN
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to Jefferson State