First unofficial Dam gathering 2014

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Re: First unofficial Dam gathering 2014

Postby Nicolathecat » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 pm

I am so excited...I made a few calls, lined up a pet sitter, talked my mom into coming along....looks like I will be there. It will be my very first Teardrop gathering. A few questions though. Are dogs welcome at the gathering? We would like to bring our little dogs with us. I would normally bring my big dog Kahlua, but since my mom will be in the teardrop with my daughter and I, things will be a bit crowded. Chihuahuas fit much better...LOL. Also does it matter which spot we reserve? I would hate to end up way off away from everyone for my first gathering. We will be driving down the 1st and leaving the 4th, will we miss a lot doing this?

I am so excited!!!!

So I called and reserved #31. She said it is easy for a newb to back into. I am hoping I can do this...if not I may be begging for help backing Mariposa into her spot.

P.S. Depending on price I would want to order THREE shirts.... :D
"An Zhi Fei Fu"
Who could have guessed it was a blessing in disguise?
-Chinese proverb

Nicolathecat
Teardrop Builder

Postby Rhino Ray » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm

I got permission to make the official Dam Gathering of the Tears 2014 shirts. Part of the proceeds are going to Jefferson State Tear Jerkers. :applause: :applause: They are being designed by the same guy who did them in the past so it will be a first class design. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Prices are the same as last year $16 or S-XL and $18 for 2XL and up. Dash plaques are $2 but if you order two or more shirts you will get one free. :thumbsup: The shirts will be waiting for you when you arrive, but if you want them sooner I will be able to ship them for cost via USPS. I will be able to make a limited number of shirts at the event but the price will increase by $5.
I can take pay pal or credit cards. PM me if you want to order

I'm looking forward to meeting you all again :shake hands: I am excited already. :D :D
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

My Build http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49746
Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Nicolathecat » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Will you be posting the design once it is done? I would love to see it before placing an official order...at this point though it looks like we will be wanting 2 in the xL and one in a L.
"An Zhi Fei Fu"
Who could have guessed it was a blessing in disguise?
-Chinese proverb

Nicolathecat
Teardrop Builder

Postby Rhino Ray » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 pm

He said he should have something in a couple of weeks.
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby the hunter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:54 am

did i miss were it said were this wood be ??
the hunter
Teardrop Builder

Postby Rhino Ray » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Grant Whip has the real history but in the last few years the site was at Antlers RV park. http://antlersrvpark.com/index.html Call them direct, they will reserve a site for you and you pay when you arrive. It is probably $12 or $13 but check with them to make sure. The phone number is (800) 642-6849. The Date is May 1 - 4. See ya there :thumbsup:

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Rhino Ray » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 am

I checked with Antlers and it looks like there are quite a few signups for the Dam Gathering. There were over sixty sites booked so far according to the gal I talked to. :thumbsup: There will be T-shirts and dash plaques this year and I should have the design available within the next couple of weeks. As soon as I get them I will officially start taking orders.

Call Antlers directly for reservations. :D

By the way, it is not really unofficial as it is still sponsored by the Jefferson State Tearjerkers. :thumbsup:

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 am

Rhino Ray wrote: By the way, it is not really unofficial as it is still sponsored by the Jefferson State Tearjerkers. :thumbsup:

Well in my eyes it's still unofficial because it was never sponsered by the Tear Jerkers. But if the Jefferson State Tearjerkers is thee new sponser, then Kay is in charge which also puts it right back in Grants hands. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:53 pm

The difference is that you will be reserving your space through the resort and not through Grant and Kay. (If you want to come, it would be best to get that reservation in soon. When I checked, they were selling out fast. The last I knew, #10 was still available. I think people may be still hoping Gage will come.) Also, Grant doesn't plan on producing T-shirts or activity packets, etc. It'll be more like the other gatherings that Jefferson State Tearjerkers do.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby traveler » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 am

:D Ebony and I will be there. Had my spot before I left in May 2013. :thumbsup:
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby Rhino Ray » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm

The T-Shirt Logo is finally here. :applause: :applause:
Prices are the same as last year $16 or S-XL and $18 for 2XL and up. Dash plaques are $2 but if you order two or more shirts you will get one free. :thumbsup: The shirts will be waiting for you when you arrive, but if you want them sooner I will be able to ship them for cost via USPS. I will be able to make a limited number of shirts at the event but the price will increase by a few bucks.
I can take pay pal or credit cards. PM me if you want to order

Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby grant whipp » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 am

BTW ... anyone wanting to bring your lanterns, pack 'em up ... we'll have another "Light-up" Friday night after the Dutch Oven Sampler, and maybe Saturday night, too, if you all want ... :thumbsup: ...!

CHEERS!
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Previous

Return to Jefferson State