going pee in the middle of the night

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 am

GypsyThatRemains wrote:Well, this is the first thread I've come to on this forum. I've got to say it's one of the most informative threads I've ever read. I've learned about two of my most bothersome problems:

1) Peeing in the middle of the night
2) Backing up the trailer

I'm really going to love this forum. We're going camping for a few days tomorrow. I'm going to try the "backing up the trailer thing". I wish I had a go girl, so I could test it for you.

BTW Miriam C, I am in Southwest Missouri, also! :) :thumbsup:

Image to the playground, or should I say girls room.......... I hope you have checked the North Central and South Central forums. We hang out a lot.

We have a few folks from the Branson area. They post on those areas too. Nice to see some more campers in the area. Hopefully next year won't be so wet and we can camp early. :thumbsup: Oh and Check out the LCG threads in the South Central. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby bobhenry » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 am

robertaw wrote:
TENNJIM wrote:Tampons

Surely women can't be expected to fold this thing up with pee still on it and shove it back it's baggie. :shocked:

Replying to this thread makes me have to PEE! :roll:

I can't stand it any more the above line shoved me over the edge.
We fold the thing up and shove it back in and simply chant "wiggle jiggle jump and dance the last 3 drops still wind up in your pants.

This entire thread is a clear cut case of awwwee awwwee "faucet" envy
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby tears4mama » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 am

:lol: :lol: :laughter: :rofl: :lips:
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 am

bobhenry wrote:
robertaw wrote:
TENNJIM wrote:Tampons

Surely women can't be expected to fold this thing up with pee still on it and shove it back it's baggie. :shocked:

Replying to this thread makes me have to PEE! :roll:

I can't stand it any more the above line shoved me over the edge.
We fold the thing up and shove it back in and simply chant "wiggle jiggle jump and dance the last 3 drops still wind up in your pants.

This entire thread is a clear cut case of awwwee awwwee "faucet" envy

:lol: :lol:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby hiker chick » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 am

fireaunt wrote: Who among us has not dropped your keys in the bowl? :cry:

fireaunt

At LAX a few years ago, I was changing clothes in a stall when I heard an ominous "splash." My khaki golf hat had fallen into the bowl.

It was essential to conceal my hair during a 13-hour flight from New Zealand, as well as the red eye cross-country flight still ahead.

My head was two-tone and damp all the way home to DC.

Icky.
Hot Stuff Today, Dog Stuff Tomorrow

www.thegidg.com
hiker chick
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby planovet » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 am

fireaunt wrote:Guys have no idea how going to a public bathroom takes a full assault plan. You have to figure out what to do with your purse, drop your drawers, squat, keys, phone without touching the germs. And then - no paper and how to flush! Who among us has not dropped your keys in the bowl?

Guys are not immune to public bathroom incidents. While I was in vet school I used to keep my keys in my lab coat pocket. Once after a "constitutional", I reached down to flush the toilet. As I was hitting the lever my keys slid out of my lab coat pocket and hit the bowl just as the water was draining. I didn't even have a chance to reach down and retrieve them. All my keys were gone, residing somewhere in the College Station sewer system. I had to get a locksmith to get into my car so I could go home and then I had to get the apt. manager to let me in my apt.

What a mess. I kept my keys somewhere else after that. :?
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby fireaunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 pm

are you sure it wasn't an Aggie Dear "John" letter? :) :lol: :lol:

Marilyn
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby JenniferandPups » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Well, I've never tried this... but I had it bookmarked. Maybe I'll get the "courage" to try it sometime... but for now I love my PortaPotty!
http://web.archive.org/web/200306041049 ... nding.html
JenniferandPups
Teardrop Master

Postby tears4mama » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:13 pm

That is worth a try. :applause:
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby Lizbeth » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:
robertaw wrote:
Lizbeth wrote: I'm going to ask him to buy me one or maybe a three pack. :twisted:

:rofl2:

You've got about as much chance of getting them as you would if you asked him to pick you up a box of tampons, a twin pack of douche, and a tube of Vagisil!

Men think if they touch or look at any personal female stuff they will instantly morph into a girl. :lol:

:laughter: :rofl: Damn girl... I am laughing out loud!!!

You underestimate the power of the momma!

I am now the proud owner of two. One in the traditional pink tube and one in a camo tube. And yes he has bought tampons and so has his father. I have them well trained. :lol:

I love my guys!
Last edited by Lizbeth on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Arne » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:56 pm

first, my g/f dropped her camera (it slipped off her belt) into a toilet in Dublin, Ireland..... luckily it was pre-usage... found out her card was ok (I had the same camera, so I switched cards... and after we dried it out, everything worked except the display.. it could still take point and shoot pix.

guys: you all probably know, but don't aim up wind when you step outside in the middle of the night. I still stand on a rubber maid stool... just in case.
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

hiker chick wrote:
fireaunt wrote: Who among us has not dropped your keys in the bowl? :cry:

fireaunt

At LAX a few years ago, I was changing clothes in a stall when I heard an ominous "splash." My khaki golf hat had fallen into the bowl.

It was essential to conceal my hair during a 13-hour flight from New Zealand, as well as the red eye cross-country flight still ahead.

My head was two-tone and damp all the way home to DC.

Icky.

:o Awww man...that musta sucked! :lol:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:38 pm

JenniferandPups wrote:Well, I've never tried this... but I had it bookmarked. Maybe I'll get the "courage" to try it sometime... but for now I love my PortaPotty!

I really have no desire to pee standing up. :no: If God wanted me to do that, he would have stuck a do-winkey on me.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby eveningprimrose » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Miriam C. wrote:Image to the playground, or should I say girls room.......... I hope you have checked the North Central and South Central forums. We hang out a lot.

We have a few folks from the Branson area. They post on those areas too. Nice to see some more campers in the area. Hopefully next year won't be so wet and we can camp early. :thumbsup: Oh and Check out the LCG threads in the South Central. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the welcome! I will check out those forums and threads. :)
Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
eveningprimrose
Teardrop Master

Postby Barefoot » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 am

JenniferandPups wrote:Well, I've never tried this... but I had it bookmarked. Maybe I'll get the "courage" to try it sometime... but for now I love my PortaPotty!

When I was much younger a somewhat younger woman told me, in her best attitude of what was then called fem-lib that the only thing men can do that women can't is back a trailer and pee standing standing up, then suddenly corrected herself and, as we were in the woods, with only a bit of difficulty overcoming her emabarrassment, demonstrated the latter. My guess is that it was her first try, especially with an audience, but it worked just fine. We never got around to a trailer-backing contest.
Barefoot
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers